Obamacare on life support?

The law states that the federal government must stay out of any state that opts not to create an exchange and that is 36 so far. The federal government has ignored its own law and has gone in anyway. A judge is going to take up the case. Can Obamacare stand with only 14 states participating.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...re-tracks.html

Lets here it for the British press.
The law states that the federal government must stay out of any state that opts not to create an exchange and that is 36 so far. The federal government has ignored its own law and has gone in anyway. A judge is going to take up the case. Can Obamacare stand with only 14 states participating.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...re-tracks.html

Lets here it for the British press. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Let's HERE it?

BTW -- that's utter bullshit. That has to do with the exchanges, not the law, idiot.

If your state doesn't have it's own exchange, you have to sign up through the federal marketplace. Texas opted out of the exchange. Texans can obtain health insurance by enrolling in the national exchange, either online, by phone or by mail.

If you're not eligible for subsidy, you can enroll directly with the insurance company.

Lying sack of shit.
Arrrgggghhhhhh!

Mopboy, when are you going to learn the difference between a health insurance provider (i.e. a company SELLING health insurance) and a site that provides a method of shopping for pricing and features of available plans sold by insurance companies? It's a pretty big stretch, but with a Big Chief pad and big, thick pencils even you can eventually learn to handle it on a rudimentary level. Though I know that you and other government tit-sucklers are living off of "military" retirement and "state" paychecks (yep, Kommunity Kollege sanitation engineers are government employees - that's "employees," not workers), let me know when ANYONE cuts a premium check to "Obamacare."

Dolt, fuc*ing dolt, Teawipe sh*thead dolt.

By the way, that Kotex at the bottom of the toilet is NOT your supper.
  • CJ7
  • 10-22-2013, 04:44 PM
don't tell JD there's 6 months left to get a better idea of the program.
don't tell JD there's 6 months left to get a better idea of the program. Originally Posted by CJ7
Hmmmm, probably a good plan - except for the part of how else could he figure it out? "Independent" research" BWAH-HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!
Yep, miserable failure. Even Republicans like it!!

http://businessnewsandjournal.com/li...his-came-along
Support your bullshit claim with links, shit for brains, not TEd Cruz pillow talk.
Judging by the responses above, you have no response. Figured as much.
Yep, miserable failure. Even Republicans like it!!

http://businessnewsandjournal.com/li...his-came-along Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Have you found more than this one Republican?

I'm seeing a waaaayyyyy more healthcare.gov failure stories by the whole gamut of media outlets than success stories.
  • WTF
  • 10-23-2013, 09:20 AM
Have you found more than this one Republican?

I'm seeing a waaaayyyyy more healthcare.gov failure stories by the whole gamut of media outlets than success stories. Originally Posted by gnadfly
If you go to the zoo to only see monkey's throwing shit....you will only see monkey's throwing shit at the zoo. Do you only watch Fox News? Check out the lies being told on there about Obamacare.

http://www.salon.com/2013/10/18/insi...usaolp00000008

I decided to hit the pavement. I tracked down Hannity’s guests, one by one, and did my own telephone interviews with them.
First I spoke with Paul Cox of Leicester, N.C. He and his wife Michelle had lamented to Hannity that because of Obamacare, they can’t grow their construction business and they have kept their employees below a certain number of hours, so that they are part-timers.
Obamacare has no effect on businesses with 49 employees or less. But in our brief conversation on the phone, Paul revealed that he has only four employees. Why the cutback on his workforce? “Well,” he said, “I haven’t been forced to do so, it’s just that I’ve chosen to do so. I have to deal with increased costs.” What costs? And how, I asked him, is any of it due to Obamacare? There was a long pause, after which he said he’d call me back. He never did.
There is only one Obamacare requirement that applies to a company of this size: workers must be notified of the existence of the “healthcare.gov” website, the insurance exchange. That’s all.
  • CJ7
  • 10-23-2013, 09:24 AM
If you go to the zoo to only see monkey's throwing shit....you will only see monkey's throwing shit at the zoo. Do you only watch Fox News? Check out the lies being told on there about Obamacare.

http://www.salon.com/2013/10/18/insi...usaolp00000008

I decided to hit the pavement. I tracked down Hannity’s guests, one by one, and did my own telephone interviews with them.
First I spoke with Paul Cox of Leicester, N.C. He and his wife Michelle had lamented to Hannity that because of Obamacare, they can’t grow their construction business and they have kept their employees below a certain number of hours, so that they are part-timers.
Obamacare has no effect on businesses with 49 employees or less. But in our brief conversation on the phone, Paul revealed that he has only four employees. Why the cutback on his workforce? “Well,” he said, “I haven’t been forced to do so, it’s just that I’ve chosen to do so. I have to deal with increased costs.” What costs? And how, I asked him, is any of it due to Obamacare? There was a long pause, after which he said he’d call me back. He never did.
There is only one Obamacare requirement that applies to a company of this size: workers must be notified of the existence of the “healthcare.gov” website, the insurance exchange. That’s all. Originally Posted by WTF

Mr Goodhair and his guests weren't lying, the reporter that fact checked them is ..
Yeah, there are a number of success stories, and the exchanges are barely working at this point. Let's give then a year and see where we are. And the most overlooked fact of all in the corporate media is this -- all the Republicans sit around and throw rocks about the implementation issues. But they have no plan at all. Their proposal to the 35 - 50 million Americans who are uninsured and under-insured is "Don't get sick!"

At least the administration is trying something. It's not what I would have picked. My vote would be simple single payer. But the Republicans have absolutely nothing to offer other than being the part of "No."
It seems to be working for those who were patient, like me.

I'm enrolled and this week have received two packets of info from the insurance company, explaining my coverage, my benefits and my costs.

I guess I can start working more than 40 hours a week again,
This is why I do not watch NETWORK NEWS. It's all BS...
This is why I do not watch NETWORK NEWS. It's all BS... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What the FUCK are you babbling about, for a change?

What does network news have to do with this? Or anything?

You defy all sensibilities (and comprehension).