This is only for my conservitive brothers. Democrats should not even worry about this thread.

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/10/2...g-act-exposed/

This will trip you out. I hadn't noticed this before. This guy ROCKS. Wait... oh shit... that might make me a racist.
You can only distract people so long. Eventually, the truth is going to come out.

http://businessnewsandjournal.com/li...his-came-along
Perhaps their vaginaes or anuses went into prolapse from the mere voice of the Osucker?
Kaylen don't call me your brother. If we ever meet there are some things I want to do to you that can't be done by a brother....except in Arkansas. Call me your strange uncle.

As for as the fake, the same thing happened in Kansas City. A woman during a Senator Obama campaign stop fainted. She was attended to be paramedics and removed. I called our local paper of record and asked her name. They kind of drew a blank, what woman? The woman who fainted. Ummm, we don't know. Didn't she need an ambulance? We're not sure. So there is a record of her right? You would think. So who was she? That is not really important is it? That depends...

A call to the MAST ambulance company got an even less response. According to them, no one needed an ambulance.
"She wasn't fainting, she was choking on his bullshit "....
Finally you cocksuckers have something to whine about.???
  • Doove
  • 10-23-2013, 05:55 AM
Just when i thought you couldn't get any dumber.

I guess i should know better by now.
How many of those standing behind Odumbo purchased thru the exchange?

Answer: None!

The faux president continues the Obamacare lies...
Out of 13 people onstage. I'm surprised he didn't have a stage full of children which is his usual MO.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/21/gr...e-registrants/

By the way, I'm a fiscal conservative and a social liberal.

Edit: Somebody give that poor woman a sip of Kool-Aid.
3 "registrants ". NOT 3 enrolled... registrant just means they setup an account?
  • Doove
  • 10-23-2013, 08:08 AM
Out of 13 people onstage. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Desperate much?

"A list of the people who joined Obama on stage provided by the White House included people who have or “will” benefit from Obamacare, small business owners, representatives from “partner organizations,” and new registrants."
  • WTF
  • 10-23-2013, 08:14 AM
You can only distract people so long. Eventually, the truth is going to come out.

http://businessnewsandjournal.com/li...his-came-along Originally Posted by TexTushHog
The GOP is falling apart.

RC: What we’re seeing is the collapse of institutional Republican power. It’s not so much about Boehner. It’s things like the end of earmarks. They move away from Tom DeLay and they think they’re improving the House, but now they have nothing to offer their members. The outside groups don’t always move votes directly but they create an atmosphere of fear among the members. And so many of these members now live in the conservative world of talk radio and tea party conventions and Fox News invitations. And so the conservative strategy of the moment, no matter how unrealistic it might be, catches fire. The members begin to believe they can achieve things in divided government that most objective observers would believe is impossible. Leaders are dealing with these expectations that wouldn’t exist in a normal environment.
Further on – Robert shares this insight:
OK, what the hell would all you Republican assholes propose to do for the 50 million or so Americans who are uninsured or under-insured? The only Republican plan I saw would insure 1 million people. What a fucking joke.
OK, what the hell would all you Republican assholes propose to do for the 50 million or so Americans who are uninsured or under-insured? The only Republican plan I saw would insure 1 million people. What a fucking joke. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Well we would not swap them out with 25 million hard working people that live pay check to pay check. Forcing them to lose their houses. Maybe that's what it's really about?...stealing houses from hard working Americans.
  • CJ7
  • 10-23-2013, 04:56 PM
Well we would not swap them out with 25 million hard working people that live pay check to pay check. Forcing them to lose their houses. Maybe that's what it's really about?...stealing houses from hard working Americans. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

you're sooooooooooo full of shit , errrrr rightwing talking points