TOFTT

• jwood
  • 08-19-2010, 02:13 PM
What does TOFTT mean? Thanks
TAKE ON FOR THE TEAM.....LOL FUCKN NEWBIES....J/K
I thought it was Take ONE For The Team.
Whichever, the meaning is to visit an unreviewed provider and report back.
I can't believe jwood is being referred to as a newbie by someone with less posts & reviews.
TOFTT: Generraly refers to adventuring into unknown waters and testing a gal that has not been reviewed. For example, "She was new to the boards so I thougth I would TOFTT(take one for the team)." It often seems to have a negative connotation especially when in the title of a review. For example, "Bubbette 360 LBS. TOFTT."

Back to my hole,
HID
HID, can you give me more info on "Bubbette"? Recommend or NO?
With her, I wouldn't feel bad about my weight problem.
LOL it is one not on, Freekn wireless keyboards, but hell you might want to take on the team JW!!! Sounds hot!
HID, can you give me more info on "Bubbette"? Recommend or NO?
With her, I wouldn't feel bad about my weight problem. Originally Posted by Lonesome
She don't sweat much for a fat girl. One of the kinks she's into is hiding a basketball in the folds of her flesh. But she's a good cook and has a great personality.

HID
Lonesome don't be so up tight, JW and myself are hobby buds, I was JUST pokn him. And for the record, I have alot more sessions under my belt that JW ever thought about! Just ask him... Sometimes hobby names are changed to protect the innocent....lol..
She don't sweat much for a fat girl. One of the kinks she's into is hiding a basketball in the folds of her flesh. But she's a good cook and has a great personality.

HID Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog
You know my wife!?!?
Lonesome don't be so up tight, JW and myself are hobby buds, I was JUST pokn him. And for the record, I have alot more sessions under my belt that JW ever thought about! Just ask him... Sometimes hobby names are changed to protect the innocent....lol.. Originally Posted by Texan1965
Yeah, I know you from the "old" board, I just don't like you cause you're from the same city as Razorback Heisman Candidate QB Ryan Mallet......yet you have a longhorn for your avatar. soooieeee!! Go Hogs Go!
  • jwood
  • 08-20-2010, 11:25 AM
Texan is right he does have more under his belt than I do. I do live in the boon docks where there is nothing here. If I lived in Dallas, I would be broke, homeless, and the only thing that would come out of my dick would be air.
Lonesome don't be so up tight, JW and myself are hobby buds, I was JUST pokn him. And for the record, I have alot more sessions under my belt that JW ever thought about! Just ask him... Sometimes hobby names are changed to protect the innocent....lol.. Originally Posted by Texan1965
OMG there is *NOTHING* innocent about you... hahahahaha

and SECONDLY, you have had more sessions in ONE DAY than most guys have in a month...

Oh Viv thats right, you have witnessed that first hand! I love all you guys...PARTY ON!!!!!