Men don't have taints

• BSer
  • 10-23-2013, 08:50 AM
Woman have taints, men have grundles

Google it
Bambino has a taint, he said so himself
Bambino has a taint, he said so himself Originally Posted by amishgangster
Fuckin eh right I do. And you're welcome to lick it anytime. Ooops, did I just get a warning point?

Fuckin grundles.
Fuckin eh right I do. And you're welcome to lick it anytime. Ooops, did I just get a warning point?

Fuckin grundles. Originally Posted by bambino
Ads go in ad forum.
Ads go in ad forum. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Pisto, can we place an ad? I'm about ready to retire from my day job and become a male whore. Bambino can vouch that I'm the most interesting man in the world and I''m sure with his recomendation to the ladies I could make a few xtra bucks/month.
Ladies, see above post. Before I get flooded with PM's You must know I'm very selective with my customers. SPINNERS ONLY. 1st session is free. After that you must bring pizza.
  • BSer
  • 10-23-2013, 07:24 PM
Hey JW scrub your krusty grundle before you place an ad
Pisto, can we place an ad? I'm about ready to retire from my day job and become a male whore. Bambino can vouch that I'm the most interesting man in the world and I''m sure with his recomendation to the ladies I could make a few xtra bucks/month. Originally Posted by jw4591
Hey buddie, your interesting alright. Not sure a chick who wants to pay for it interesting tho. Capeesh?
These are the requirements we use to give verified provider status.

Submit your info to the staff at pennsylvania@eccie.net

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

The verification process could take 24-48 hours. __________________
I had to change my number and go UTR, demand was way too high.
I guess 5 cents was too little to charge.

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

The verification process could take 24-48 hours. __________________ Originally Posted by Pistolero
Hey Pistolero, make sure his referrals are legit clients and not just the other guys after some wild drunken party at BSr's place.
These are the requirements we use to give verified provider status.

Submit your info to the staff at pennsylvania@eccie.net

1. website address (your website or advertising site)

The verification process could take 24-48 hours. __________________ Originally Posted by Pistolero
Hey Pistolero, make sure his referrals are legit clients and not just the other guys after some wild drunken party at BSr's place. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I highlighted the important words for him.. Already thought of that. lol
I had to change my number and go UTR, demand was way too high.
I guess 5 cents was too little to charge. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
At that rate, you will be accused of being low quality and disreputable. You need to raise your rates.
Low rate = high volume