Benghazi attackers told guards 'We're here to kill Americans'

Benghazi attackers told guards 'We're here to kill Americans'
Published October 25, 2013

Terrorists who attacked the U.S. compound in Benghazi last year announced they were "here to kill Americans," according to a British citizen who was there and spoke with CBS' "60 Minutes."

The witness, a security officer who goes under the pseudonym Morgan Jones, is the first western eyewitness to speak publicly about the attack.

He told "60 Minutes" that on the night of Sept. 11, a guard in the compound called him to say they were under attack and that fighters were "all over the compound."

Jones said the Libyan guards were surrounded by the attackers, but were told: "We're here to kill Americans, not Libyans."

He said the attackers beat the Libyan guards with their rifles but let them go.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...cmp=latestnews

It only took CBS a year ... but it's still more than Odumbo has 'honestly' revealed ... and, btw, here's another tid-bit:

Hildabeast Clinton heckled on Benghazi during speech in Buffalo

Former Secretary of State Hildabeast Clinton was heckled about Benghazi Wednesday night during a speech at the University of Buffalo while discussing the need for members of Congress to work together more.

According to CBS affiliate WIVB-TV, a man in the audience stood up and yelled, "Benghazi, Benghazi, you let them die," a reference to the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya in 2012 while Hildabeast was secretary of state.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-...ch-in-buffalo/
Well shit for brains what other reason would terrorists have for attacking a American embassy? Looking for Swiss?
  • CJ7
  • 10-25-2013, 10:32 AM
Well shit for brains what other reason would terrorists have for attacking a American embassy? Looking for Swiss? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

PDFTT
Is this ANOTHER Benghazi thread? Anything new here?

You don't get it, do you Corpy? You post shit like this with antagonistic headlines and expect people NOT to question you? Then you go positively batshit and start calling everybody names, flinging insults like the feces you so love playing with and generally hijack the board with your monkey shitfight in the zoo.

It's a pattern we see virtually every time you open your festering gob.

DAY ELEVEN OF IBIDIOTS OKTOBERFEST MELTDOWN.
Well shit for brains what other reason would terrorists have for attacking a American embassy? Looking for Swiss? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's not what you said last year, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!?! Last year you were drunk on Odumbo Kool Aid and blamed it on a video just like your Massa Odumbo told you to do, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

PDFTT Originally Posted by CJ7
See, CBJ7 ... no "begging" required. BTW, CBJ7, "yes" you are a troll.

Is this ANOTHER Benghazi thread? Anything new here?

You don't get it, do you Corpy? You post shit like this with antagonistic headlines and expect people NOT to question you? Then you go positively batshit and start calling everybody names, flinging insults like the feces you so love playing with and generally hijack the board with your monkey shitfight in the zoo.

It's a pattern we see virtually every time you open your festering gob.

DAY ELEVEN OF IBIDIOTS OKTOBERFEST MELTDOWN. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's your dumb-fuck golem ass that doesn't get it, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. The "headline" was taken from a CBS interview, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. The "headline" was a quote from a witness, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. The witness substantiates that it was a full-fledged attack and not a happenstance protest against a video gone awry, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Hildabeast, Odumbo and Ambassador Rice lied, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Hidabeast will pay the political price for her lies, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
  • CJ7
  • 10-25-2013, 03:13 PM
That's not what you said last year, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!?! Last year you were drunk on Odumbo Kool Aid and blamed it on a video just like your Massa Odumbo told you to do, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

It's your dumb-fuck golem ass that doesn't get it, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. The "headline" was taken from a CBS interview, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. The "headline" was a quote from a witness, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. The witness substantiates that it was a full-fledged attack and not a happenstance protest against a video gone awry, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Hildabeast, Odumbo and Ambassador Rice lied, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Hidabeast will pay the political price for her lies, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

In Bred you are so fucking dumb you can't remember what you said last year much less what I said fuck off.
What the FUCK does cheese have to do with killing our American brothers?

It's your dumb-fuck golem ass that doesn't get it, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. The "headline" was taken from a CBS interview, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. The "headline" was a quote from a witness, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. The witness substantiates that it was a full-fledged attack and not a happenstance protest against a video gone awry, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Hildabeast, Odumbo and Ambassador Rice lied, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Hidabeast will pay the political price for her lies, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Here we are, on the verge of Day 12 of ECCIE HELD HOSTAGE... IBIDIOT'S OKTOBERFEST HIJACKFEST.

Please note, gentle readers, that the original and undisputed DIPSHIT OF THE YEARS is talking about my ass again.
What the FUCK does cheese have to do with killing our American brothers? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Your brother is also your wife, you hillbilly stooge.
What the FUCK does cheese have to do with killing our American brothers? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Look it up
Originally Posted by CJ7
Again ... no "begging", CBJ7. You are a hypocrite, CBJ7. You vote "dim-retard" and claim you're not feeding the "trolls", CBJ7!?!

Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Hildabeast needs to be locked in a room with the families and friends of the deceased; maybe they could explain it to her.

In Bred you are so fucking dumb you can't remember what you said last year much less what I said fuck off. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your lib-retard stance on every issue indicts you as the Kool Aid sotted fool you are, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Here we are, on the verge of Day 12 of ECCIE HELD HOSTAGE... IBIDIOT'S OKTOBERFEST HIJACKFEST.

Please note, gentle readers, that the original and undisputed DIPSHIT OF THE YEARS is talking about my ass again. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're still an ignoramus, you dumb-fuck golem jackass: you're still being called an "ass"!
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1054334300] Again ... no "begging", CBJ7. You are a hypocrite, CBJ7. You vote "dim-retard" and claim you're not feeding the "trolls", CBJ7!?!

Hildabeast needs to be locked in a room with the families and friends of the deceased; maybe they could explain it to her.

-

Your lib-retard stance on every issue indicts you as the Kool Aid sotted fool you are, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are so fucking dumb and so far right anything said that is not in lockstep with your radical ideas you call a liberal. I am not so stick to what you know best. Getting your fudge packed. Just another tea sipper.
I am not surprised at the fear the lefties have for that facts of Benghazi. After all it is one of the most damaging things towards their queen there is and what does it matter now, as the queen would say.