What a PUNK...LOL

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Ok, I know what you're getting at. But you have to listen real carefully at what he is really saying, "If you like your doctor YOU CAN keep your doctor. If YOU LIKE your plan you can keep it". " NOTHING IN THIS PLAN requires You to change anything". Here's where there maybe a catch though. Your Plan may make changes without you having much recourse. I think you already know that though. It does sound like he is reassuring those that already have Health Insurance that nothing can intervene, to most nothing will, but some may get into a bind and it will be directly because of the ACA. So it's not that he's lying, but more like a big play on words.
I kept my plan and my Dr...
Ok, I know what you're getting at. But you have to listen real carefully at what he is really saying, "If you like your doctor YOU CAN keep your doctor. If YOU LIKE your plan you can keep it". " NOTHING IN THIS PLAN requires You to change anything". Here's where there maybe a catch though. Your Plan may make changes without you having much recourse. I think you already know that though. It does sound like he is reassuring those that already have Health Insurance that nothing can intervene, to most nothing will, but some may get into a bind and it will be directly because of the ACA. So it's not that he's lying, but more like a big play on words. Originally Posted by acp5762
You miss the point. Why would he say this, all the while knowing that Obamacare would make millions of policies illegal? Lying, much, not playing on words. Ol Zeek answered this best this weekend when asked why you couldn't keep your existing plan? He said it was because the plan you had wasn't any good, WE designed a plan that is good for you. Get on your knees America.
Some of the best demagoguing I have ever seen.
I kept my plan and my Dr... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Veterinarians don't count.
You should know that is all they have in Lousyanna.
You should know that is all they have in Lousyanna. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Don't be ridiculous.
Got your distemper shot ?
Idiots don't want to be covered better, faster and cheaper.

Can't fix dipshit!
Idiots don't want to be covered better, faster and cheaper.

Can't fix dipshit! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Speaking of PUNKS...LOL
I bet she just loves Ozbamacare...LOL

Finally found someone who will fuck you whiffy?
Obama is a lying sack of shit.
He deserves no respect whatsoever.
The would is laughing at the idiots that put him in office.