Red Sox or Cards tonight?

Fenway is gonna be rockin'.....

I hope I'm wrong because I'd like to see a Game 7, but I think Boston ends it tonight.
CARDS
  • CJ7
  • 10-30-2013, 09:54 AM
from a political standpoint, I have a gut feeling it goes to game 7

the winner plays Oregon or Florida State in the Rose Bowl
Fuck the Cardinals.....by the way.

Plus, nobody else from Houston gets to vote because of the current pathetic state of major league baseball in that swamp of a city. That having been said, we Rangers fans did appreciate the padding our Win/Loss record got from having beaten the sad sack Astros a major league record-breaking 17 times this year.
I would like to see a game 7, but I think the Sox will get to Watcha tonight and end it.

Fenway will be crazy when they win that.

Plus, nobody else from Houston gets to vote because of the current pathetic state of major league baseball in that swamp of a city. That having been said, we Rangers fans did appreciate the padding our Win/Loss record got from having beaten the sad sack Astros a major league record-breaking 17 times this year. Originally Posted by timpage
Can't argue with that...Go CARDS
Who's calling 3rd base ... anyone know for sure? Then I'll give my prediction.
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2013, 04:30 PM
I got money on the Cards. They are sure asking allot of their rookie pitcher though. One of the few times I root for an Aggie!

Plus, nobody else from Houston gets to vote because of the current pathetic state of major league baseball in that swamp of a city. That having been said, we Rangers fans did appreciate the padding our Win/Loss record got from having beaten the sad sack Astros a major league record-breaking 17 times this year. Originally Posted by timpage
Actually, the Astros invited the Rangers to WATCH the fucking playoffs with them. Seems like they were BOTH off at the time.

Washington Senators have NEVER been Texas's baseball team, and never will be.
  • oden
  • 10-30-2013, 06:45 PM
I think it would be great to see a game seven on Halloween Night!
Red Sox.

Fuck Dallas.
I'm going to go with the Red Sox. By a score of 6-1.

The Mets beat the Pirates 17 out of 18 in 1986, so that can't be true about the Rangers breaking the record.
I'm going to go with the Red Sox. By a score of 6-1. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Karma is a bitch.
Karma is a bitch. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You noticed that I posted my prediction after the game, right?