Lake Austin flooding

• CJ7
  • 10-31-2013, 10:02 PM
boat dock going down the lake ..

at least Perry sent up a flag so FEMA could find him..

Travis Co NEEDED some rain, but 12-16 inches overnight has gotta suck ... Lake Travis was almost 60 feet low, Lake Austin (above) is below the Travis dam .. Lake Ladybird is below Lake Austin ...
Looks like LLIdiot finally found Clarksville!
Looks like LLIdiot finally found Clarksville! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The fool who keeps on giving ....

You still haven't clicked on the link, have you?

To a guy who prefers a hand drawn fictitious realtor's "map" to an official city rezoning map as evidence of his false allegation!

YR, and along with other fantasies and believing advertisements and publicity.....:

You took the bait ... you idiot .... hook, line, and sinker ..... thanks dumbshit!

http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/def...larksville.pdf

YR, do you see "West Lynn"? Do you see the pink? That's Austin's official record as per the National Register of Historic Districts, which is consistent with the City of Austin Rezoning in 1976.

"Here's your sign"Bye, bye, fool,

...who sees no truth, hears no truth, or speaks none.

Enjoy your insurance next year ... that you "signed for" this year!!!!!

Oh, yes, I've known where Clarksville IS .. much longer than you ... AND

The City of Austin and the National Historic Register knows also!!!!!

Just click on the link and get an education .. for a change.

BTW: Is that photo of "Lake Austin"?
  • CJ7
  • 11-01-2013, 09:30 AM

To a guy who prefers a hand drawn fictitious realtor's "map" to an official city rezoning map as evidence of his false allegation!

YR, and along with other fantasies and believing advertisements and publicity.....:

You took the bait ... you idiot .... hook, line, and sinker ..... thanks dumbshit!

YR, do you see "West Lynn"? Do you see the pink? That's Austin's official record as per the National Register of Historic Districts, which is consistent with the City of Austin Rezoning in 1976.

BTW: Is that photo of "Lake Austin"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
````````````````````

BTW: Is that photo of "Lake Austin

so I thought ... Westside Hills got 9 inches of rain ... maybe its Barton Creek, they got over 8 inches /... either way its symbolic of Perry..

depending on the timeframe, Clarksville after redistricting was put on the National Historic Register back in the 70's .. maybe Yssup is talking about the Clarksville boundaries when you were a slave during the civil war
````````````````````

maybe Yssup is talking about the Clarksville boundaries when you were a slave during the civil war ... Originally Posted by CJ7
No ... unless he was dining there during the civil war .. but even then ...

the area designated in 1976 for historical purposes was slightly bigger than before.

Which means the boundary, rather than being West Lynn as he "admitted," was even farther away from West Lynn that the boundary set for historical purposes .. those are often political negotiations as people attempt to benefit tax wise and value wise by being in an historical district ... Strange why the strip center where Nau's is located didn't take advantage of any tax breaks .... IF IT WERE IN CLARKSVILLE !!!!!! BUT IT'S NOT!!!!

But I respect you for tossing him a life line ....

I am aware that the I35 corridor got hit hard ... New Braunfels to Austin.

Let's hope it wasn't Barton's Creek, I fear for the salamanders Austinites tried to save!

I know Lake Austin has been developed, but I saw a life guard stand on each side and I don't recall it being that narrow any place ... that's actually why I asked.
  • CJ7
  • 11-01-2013, 09:53 AM
Let's hope it wasn't Barton's Creek, I fear for the salamanders Austinites tried to save!

Barton Creek @ 360 reached 8 feet above flood plane . but don't worry about the salamanders , thy dried up and turned to dust along with the rest of the state in 011
  • CJ7
  • 11-01-2013, 10:08 AM
Lake Austin, before ..

developed ? or packed?

Lake Austin, before ..

developed ? or packed?

Originally Posted by CJ7
Lake Austin is a constant level lake. I read of no flooding along this lake. The bottom photo is very accurate (probably taken from Mt. Bonnell) but not the norm for development along the shores of the lake. At least not the near side. If the top photo is of Lake Austin, it could only have been taken during a period when the lake is lowered a bit in an attempt to kill off the hydrangea.

The heaviest rain this week affected Onion Creek in South Austin. The epicenter of the flooding this week was east of I-35 and south of William Cannon. But when you combine the rainfall from this week and the rainfall from last week, other areas with lower rainfall amounts were also under water. Barton Springs pool was set to re-open and now will not.

Lake Travis is about 35% full, still something like 55+ feet below full.
Looks like LLIdiot finally found Clarksville! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You need to take the last train to Clarksville and your boyfriend Ekim the Inbreed chimp will meet you... You will be know as the "Jack Wad of the Clarksville Train Station Shitters" ...LOL

Brilliant.

I see LLIdiot continues to cut and paste the same shit over and over and over. And IFFY's got his back(side).

LMAO.

I'm on my way downtown now. I suppose neither of those two will be getting out tonight.

LLIDiot is too old. The other guys caregiver is off.
I'm on my way downtown now. I

LLIDiot is too old. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nau's ENFIELD Drug is on West Lynn! ... and Woolworth's at 6th and Congress is closed!!!

Originally Posted by LexusLover

Oh Shit!

Obama’s new climate council to regulate economy
12:20 PM 11/01/2013

Neil Munro
White House Correspondent

President Barack Obama has given the nation a new “Council on Climate Preparedness and Resilience” that expands government bureaucrats’ role in how Americans use their lands, energy, waters and property.

Obama announced the executive order Friday, the day after Halloween.

The order is titled “Preparing the United States for the Impacts of Climate Change.”

The new order was issued even though recent scientific data have contradicted claims that use of carbon energy — such as gasoline — will drive up the world’s temperature and induce damaging climate change. Average temperatures have leveled for more than a decade, despite the sharply rising use of carbon energy in China and other countries.

U.S. use of carbon energy has stabilized with increasing market-driven efficiency and tightening regulations.

The council is officially intended “to prepare the Nation for the impacts of climate change by undertaking actions to enhance climate preparedness and resilience.”

The order bypasses Congress, and is directly implemented by Obama’s deputies and appointees in the federal bureaucracies.

It allows agencies to use the promise of environmental disaster to force changes on Americans’ use of energy and land, and to increase taxpayer spending on expanding the fledgling renewable energy sector.

The new council will be co-chaired by the the chairman of the Council on Environmental Quality, the scientist who runs the Office of Science and Technology Policy, and by the Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism.

It will include top-level representatives from numerous subservient agencies, including the Pentagon, Treasury, Justice, Interior, Agriculture and Commerce. The council can conscript any government agency to provide data on responding to global warming.

The executive justifies the increased role for progressive-style government by describing a threatened litany of environmental disasters

“The impacts of climate change — including an increase in prolonged periods of excessively high temperatures, more heavy downpours, an increase in wildfires, more severe droughts, permafrost thawing, ocean acidification, and sea-level rise — are already affecting communities, natural resources, ecosystems, economies, and public health across the Nation,” the order claims.

“Managing these risks requires deliberate preparation, close cooperation, and coordinated planning by the Federal Government, as well as by stakeholders, to facilitate Federal, State, local, tribal, private-sector, and nonprofit-sector efforts to improve climate preparedness and resilience,” the order insists.

Follow Neil on Twitter

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/01/ob...#ixzz2jVNIRsm2
Oh Shit!

Obama’s new climate council to regulate economy
12:20 PM 11/01/2013

Neil Munro
White House Correspondent

President Barack Obama has given the nation a new “Council on Climate Preparedness and Resilience” that expands government bureaucrats’ role in how Americans use their lands, energy, waters and property.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
A couple of years ago I heard a discussion in which it was proposed, based on "rumors" that he was interested in regulating through social aspects of this country through executive orders, because it was considered that legislating social changes would not pass Congress.

A part of the regulations in place associated with ObaminableCare "authorizes" insurance carriers as part of the minimal requirements to make "home visits" to review persons "life choices" and their "health environment" in their homes to assure that they live "healthy" lives in order to reduce costs. Michelle's imprint, no doubt.