Rick Perry: Metro-sexual

To the amusement of the more well-informed part of the state here in Texas, Rick Perry has started sporting glasses in an apparent effort to look a bit more intellectual.....or, I guess more directly....to refute the generally accepted view that he is a fucking idiot.
Attached Images File Type: png rick.idiot.png (68.1 KB, 97 views)
  • CJ7
  • 11-01-2013, 04:42 PM
his glasses are smarter than he is
I suppose the idea he needs them to see never entered your mind.

But I agree, Rick Perry is living proof that Texas can function on all 8 cylinders just fine without a Governor.
I suppose the idea he needs them to see never entered your mind.

But I agree, Rick Perry is living proof that Texas can function on all 8 cylinders just fine without a Governor. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yeah, I'm sure he just started needing glasses to see.....and he developed the need for glasses between the last presidential debate where he made a complete idiot out of himself....and now.
Yeah, I'm sure he just started needing glasses to see.....and he developed the need for glasses between the last presidential debate where he made a complete idiot out of himself....and now. Originally Posted by timpage
He's almost gone... When he is, please don't mention him again... and if you do, will be Bush's fault?
He's probably less of a dipshit than the rolling piece of shit trying to win the GOP nomination to succeed him.
his glasses are smarter than he is Originally Posted by CJ7
Maybe he'll loan them to ya.
He's probably less of a dipshit than the rolling piece of shit trying to win the GOP nomination to succeed him. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Make fun of a politician is one thing...make fun of him because he is in a wheel chair is typical of you.
You mean like this Arkansas wart hog?

Some people are going for a different look.

Others just can't see anything

And this dumbfuck liberal Democrat ?

Who flubbed the simple task of starting a web based portal to provide insurance price quotes but failed ?

Wasting tens of millions of taxpayer $$ !!!!!!!!

TrannyTim is a fucking loon..................his posts are hysterical !

Keep up the good work Trannyboy.
Girls who wear glasses seldom get passes..

• BJerk
  • 11-04-2013, 12:02 PM
Girls who wear glasses seldom get passes..

Originally Posted by ExNYer
Hopefully, she will be victorious in the upcoming election and turn the last bastion of Republicanism into a Democrat's state. That will finish off the Republicans and the old white goats that vote for them forever.
  • CJ7
  • 11-04-2013, 12:10 PM
Maybe he'll loan them to ya. Originally Posted by acp5762

snick
Hopefully, she will be victorious in the upcoming election and turn the last bastion of Republicanism into a Democrat's state. That will finish off the Republicans and the old white goats that vote for them forever. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Wrong...