Just a notice that I will be unavailable for the next 2-3 weeks

This is just a notice to let everyone know that I will be unavailable for the next 2 to 3 weeks (or until further notice).

I was in a minor motorcycle accident this afternoon. I am OK but I have very bad road rash down the whole right side of my body.

I will still answer calls or emails when I can... Though it may take me a little longer to get back with you than normal.

Ladies: If you are given my name as a reference in the next week or so, I have no problem getting back to you on those. It could very well end up taking me a while to get back to you though... So, if you have enough references besides me, you may want to try those first if you are in a hurry to get a response on them. I will try my best to keep up though!
This is just a notice to let everyone know that I will be unavailable for the next 2 to 3 weeks (or until further notice).

I was in a minor motorcycle accident this afternoon. I am OK but I have very bad road rash down the whole right side of my body.

I will still answer calls or emails when I can... Though it may take me a little longer to get back with you than normal.

Ladies: If you are given my name as a reference in the next week or so, I have no problem getting back to you on those. It could very well end up taking me a while to get back to you though... So, if you have enough references besides me, you may want to try those first if you are in a hurry to get a response on them. I will try my best to keep up though! Originally Posted by JordanAllen
Glad you are ok. Recover well. Guess sometimes...putting something exciting between your legs can be a bad thing
A reverse ad???

Dahlin, hope you heal quickly. Semper Fi.

HID
Thanks to both of you for the laugh! Even though it hurts to laugh!

HID- I had not thought about it that way but I guess your right. LOL