Thought I'd point out what a liar FuckZup is.

Since he is on ignore I don't know the particulars of his claims or whether he finally came clean but I do know that he claimed to have signed up for Obamacare on the first couple of days. Since less than 300 people signed up out of a population of 320 million the odds are against him telling the truth. Of those of us who have read his ravings it makes it a near certainty that he lied.

Oops, wrong picture of liars.

Okay, that's better.
Ditto cabbage head.
  • CJ7
  • 11-03-2013, 10:57 AM
Since he is on ignore I don't know the particulars of his claims or whether he finally came clean but I do know that he claimed to have signed up for Obamacare on the first couple of days. Since less than 300 people signed up out of a population of 320 million the odds are against him telling the truth. Of those of us who have read his ravings it makes it a near certainty that he lied.

Oops, wrong picture of liars.

Okay, that's better. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

where did you come up with 320 million ?

the projection for enrollment is 20 million by the year 2020 ..

same old JD.. bla bla bla
The unspoken goal is single payer for everyone (except the party elites and their friends). A current population estimate of 320 mllion (not counting illegals, who wont' be illegal for long). Simple math for a simple minded attacker.

Show us were you got the projection of 20 million by 2020. That would be real interesting since we've been talking about anywhere from 13 to 40 million uninsured and one target date was by the time Obama leaves office (which is 2017 unless you know something).
  • CJ7
  • 11-03-2013, 03:34 PM
The unspoken goal is single payer for everyone (except the party elites and their friends). A current population estimate of 320 mllion (not counting illegals, who wont' be illegal for long). Simple math for a simple minded attacker.

Show us were you got the projection of 20 million by 2020. That would be real interesting since we've been talking about anywhere from 13 to 40 million uninsured and one target date was by the time Obama leaves office (which is 2017 unless you know something). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

not until you show me where you came up with 320 million people first...
not until you show me where you came up with 320 million people first... Originally Posted by CJ7
He said TOTAL population of 320 million in the USA....
not until you show me where you came up with 320 million people first... Originally Posted by CJ7
I would guess from the gov?

http://www.census.gov/popclock/
  • CJ7
  • 11-03-2013, 03:50 PM
He said TOTAL population of 320 million in the USA.... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

where did you imagine the word
population" in JDumbasses post ?
  • CJ7
  • 11-03-2013, 03:51 PM

http://www.census.gov/popclock/ Originally Posted by nwarounder
Given the specific assumptions above, the model results for Scenario A suggest that from 2011 to 2020 enrollment in the individual market will increase as the uninsured population decreases (Figure 5). Specifically, the market increases two-fold, from 14 to over 30 million enrollees from 2011 to 2020.

I'll see if I can retrieve the link

figure 5
http://www.deloitte.com/assets/Dcom-...ief_101011.pdf
I needn't prove anything to you JDIdiot. I said I signed up in two weeks, which I did.

I said I bought a PPO plan through BCBS, which I did.

I said I already had my letter of enrollment and explanation of benefits from BCBS, which I have.

I said I saved a shitload of money over the previous Texas Risk Pool plan I've had for many years, which I did.

I don't give a fuck if you believe me, you bitter fool.

Maybe you and I can meet up at Dallas Love Field and we can settle this once and for all... You beat my ass with your bare hands (a la jewish Lawyer) and I'll go to my doctor for treatment.

LMAO @ JDIdiot (who has ME on ignore!)
BTW -- I just tried to post to this thread and I got this!

Database error
The ECCIE Worldwide database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the www.eccie.net home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.eccie.net forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

http://www.census.gov/popclock/ Originally Posted by nwarounder
CBJ7 is a troll....and a dumbass
The unspoken goal is single payer for everyone (except the party elites and their friends). A current population estimate of 320 mllion Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
CJ7 ...SEE?

Show us were you got the projection of 20 million by 2020. That would be real interesting since we've been talking about anywhere from 13 to 40 million uninsured and one target date was by the time Obama leaves office (which is 2017 unless you know something). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
THEROCK18 posted this chart in one his replies on 10/12/13, which shows the CBO projecting that 25 million people will be covered under Obamacare in the first 4 years. It levels off after that. All of his posts were against Obamacare. He was not for it.

The CBO projects that under Obamacare over the next decade, the number of uninsured will never fall below 30 million. Here are the year-by-year projections from the report:
2013 - 55,000,000
2014 - 44,000,000
2015 - 37,000,000
2016 - 31,000,000
2017 - 30,000,000
2018 - 30,000,000
2019 - 30,000,000
2020 - 30,000,000
2021 - 31,000,000
2022 - 31,000,000
2023 - 31,000,000
Despite Obamacare’s mix of requirements, mandates, subsidies, and penalties, the CBO projects that the law will never be able to decrease the number of uninsured below 11 percent of the population. During the decade projected by the CBO, the percentage of uninsured nonelderly persons decreases from 20 percent in 2013 to 11 percent by 2016, but then remains there for the rest of the ten year period. Not everything in the CBO report is similarly static, however. The "Average Exchange Subsidy per Subsidized Enrollee" increases 50 percent over the same time period, rising from $5,290 in 2014 to $7,900 in 2023.
Since less than 300 people signed up out of a population of 320 million Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
http://www.census.gov/popclock/