Ladies & Gentlemen . . . I have just received permission for the Ladies to begin a NUDE photo thread three times a week in the in this forum! PLEASE READ the guidelines in this post.

Ladies & Gentlemen . . . I have just received permission for the Ladies to begin a NUDE photo thread three times a week in the in this forum, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

This exception to ECCIE policy is very subject to being cancelled if we ladies fail to comply with the guidelines that were negotiated upon our behalf regarding this policy exception. I believe this change will be of benefit to all of the providers who decide to participate and will most certainly be entertaining to the gentlemen.

Let's try to begin each Photo Thread with a theme and the rest of try and follow the leader. Let's all try to post NUDE photos but mostly nude is ok if you don't have anything else. The photos we post do not all have to be professional, Classy candid photos are ok too and actually may be preferred by some hobbyists.

I will be posting the first of these threads tomorrow with one of the photos that I had preapproved so that everyone could SEE what was acceptable within the topic of the thread. I also plan to initiate the Wednesday and Friday thread this week for the same reason unless someone else lets me know they want to initiate the Scheduled Photo Thread or if I am told different by the Mods or ECCIE Admin (lets don't be shy ). After that the first lady up on the scheduled days feel free to begin the Photo Thread if one is scheduled for that day.

The following rules / guidelines will be enforced
(but are subject to change as determined by the Mods and ECCIE Staff)
1. Full nudity is acceptable with the following exceptions!

a. NO hint of Sexual Activity or hint of Penetration will be tolerated or allowed.

b. No pictures will show the inner pussy lips or the exposed clit.

( The goal is to post only classy "Playboy" type photos. Graphic Penthouse and Hustler type photos will not be acceptable)

2. Only providers are allowed to post photos in the three weekly Photo Threads.

3. One lady will begin the Photo Thread with an originating post that will include the photo they are posting on that day. All other ladies will reply to the originating post with their reply containing the photo they are posting in the Thread.

3. The three weekly Photo Threads are NOT intended to be advertisements so do not post links with your photos.

4. The Title of the Originating Photo Thread post and the following Photo Thread replies are not intended to be ad's. I suggest from previous experience that they be witty descriptions.

1. For example: "Amy Tai is wet and wild today" or "Check out my sunny side up" IS permissible.

2. "$50 off my regular rate" IS NOT permissible!

Remember . . . . These are NOT Ad's, they are entertainment! The guys know how to find our profiles if they want to ask us for a date.

5. The only typed copy permitted for each ladies reply to the originating post will be in the reply title. When each reply is opened it will only contain the photo posted by each lady.

6. Ladies are only allowed to post ONE photo per Photo Thread. Photo collages are not acceptable and will be deleted.

7. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder . . . Let's all be kind to each other and not make ANY public comments to any photo posted. Gentlemen if you like something you see send the lady who caught your eye a PM. Everyone, please refrain from any negative PM's.

The guidelines above include the initial guidance regarding beginning These Photo Threads. As I stated above I will be posting the first of these threads tomorrow with one of the photos that I had preapproved so that everyone could SEE what was acceptable within the topic of the thread. I also plan to initiate the Wednesday and Friday thread this week for the same reason unless someone else lets me know they want to initiate the Scheduled Photo Thread or if I am told different by the Mods or ECCIE Admin (lets don't be shy ). After that the first lady up on the scheduled days feel free to begin the Photo Thread if one is scheduled for that day.

Ladies and Gentlemen. I would appreciate it if one of you would begin a Separate thread to discuss the Photo Threads guidelines and any suggestions you may have.

Thanks,

Amy Tai
If you do not have any nude photos that meet the above guideline or prefer not to post completely nude you are welcome to post a photo with the clothing you wish to wear.

Thank You!
Amytai,

My hat goes off to you for thinking outside the box. Really hope this works out and who knows might start a new trend. Just be aware that we are a small community and some caution should be headed before sending identifying pics.

Rrabbit6926
She added even more "rules" than what I proposed.

In the immortal words of Ron Burgundy-- "Stay Classy, Panhandle".