where are the boys in dallas who review fetish sessions?

I need somebody proud to be freaky who will leave a review
2 girl shows available
You shouldn't have a problem finding someone. I've done several.
Kimmi ! Miss you ! You need to come back to arlington , but also i need to get off work so i can be the one for that review , you have two girl shows babe :O ? Ima have to cut work for that review , ima see you soon
That depends on what kind of fetishes you're talking about? I'm having a hard time finding any dominant ladies around here.
That depends on what kind of fetishes you're talking about? I'm having a hard time finding any dominant ladies around here. Originally Posted by xnext
Dude you should try MISS Vanessa Levaux http://eccie.net/member.php?u=80547 she made me TAP-OUT and ????? [ PRIVATE ] one day I will go back for a SECOND ROUND----- BUTT I am still not READY!!!!!
The Fetishist does freaky and writes reviews.... What do you have in mind?

Fet
no more 2 girl shows available.. sorry boys

as for my preferred fetishes..

toys4 boys
bondage
watersports
domination
spanking
electro play
cbt

&&lots more
No shame in my freaky life!
Great thread! Id have at least double reviews if the gents would have shared our affairs that are more on the "wild" side. I suppose for them the secrecy completes the taboo feeling - which for some is what makes a fetish a fetish. Fetish liaisons are my favorite because I can unleash my inner fantasy characters. More gents should come out...I am known as a GFE provider, but I'd like for gents to know what I am ALSO capable of.
I've been out of pocket for a few days and just saw this topic.

It's an ad and ads are NOT allowed in Another Realm. If you're interested in setting up an appointment with men who are found of alternative sexuality, please just include that in your weekly ads, that are allowed.

Closed.

Thanks,
Elisabeth