NFL Football and Bret Favre

So we finally get to see Bret Farve again. Is anybody else sick and tired of him unretiring for the last five years? He claims it will be his 20th and final season, yeah right
Yeah well the self-centered ego-maniac in all athletes can be summed up by this guy. I think Lebron James took notes from this guy on how to do it right this past year.

I never understood the fascination with Farve...Sure he has great numbers and career longevity but numbers come with career longevity so? Last time I checked he won just 1 superbowl...lost a 2nd and has been personally responsible for ending his teams seasons in the playoffs during his career with forced bad throws that even rookies know better not to throw. But that's the Farve stigma and all the gun-slingers will always rush to his defense cause he's such a hero for trying to make things happen at all costs to win. Unfortunately I never see the Big wins just the big game enders but hey he's a competitor lol as if no one else does that right?...Montana, Brady, Aikmen, Simms, Staubauch...now those guys were competitors but they also know/knew forcing it never wins ya one in the end...but its the Team not the solo ego that wins...
It is too bad that he will probably not retire until he has a terrible season and then finally quits on a sour note.
I'm a displaced Minnesota fan and a Buffalo fan so I know all about losing Superbowls! That being said, I'll take Farves' faults and drama if there's even a chance of getting a win in the big game. I had to suffer through enough dissapointment and he's still their best chance (Tavaris couldn't hit the side of a Barn if he tried, and there's LOTS of barns in Minnesota)