Warm Welcome

I recently attended my first sub session and was amazed!! Being new to BDSM, it was easy to get overwhelmed with information which could have pushed me away. Luckily Goddess Katarina was there to save me. She was very informative and incredibly kind to take her time to help me out. Aside from my wonderful experience before my first session, Goddess Katarina made the actual session an experience that left me speechless. What a great way to begin this new chapter!!
It is fine to be 'speechless' but you should still share with a Review
Default Review: Awesome Experience
Date: 11/09/13
Provider: Goddess Katarina
Phone: -
Email Address: goddesskatarina@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.goddesskatarina.com/
City: dallas
State: Texas
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Introduction into serving a dom
Session Length: 2 hours
Fee: 500.00
Hair Length and Color: long dark brownish red
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: tall, curvy, and gorgeous. long legs that go on forever and a wonderful smile easy to get lost in.
The Rest of the Story: This was my first venture into anything like bdsm. I was so fortunate to come across Goddess Katarina especially being the newbie I am. She was wonderfully patient with my ignorance and willing to help me learn about this most foreign subject. I had a wonderful experience and cannot wait for my next session with her. Goddess Katarina obviously enjoys what she does and clearly wants those lucky enough to spend time with her to really have a great time also. She definitely made me feel great about jumping into something so new and different to me.
Recommendation: Yes