***Needs help advertising & scheduling ***

I am looking. for some help with my advertising. and scheduling. I need someone that is serious and able to stay on top of it. If you know of anyone or agency please. pm me.
Thank you.

Bebe
-Known by other hobbiest-

Just wait..some of the stealth pimps (aka managers/agency) types hiding here as hobbyists (doing reviews) will PM you like crazy now! lol
LOL!! While that is not right, it is probably true, thanks for the laugh SD2011
Guess I need to be clear...
NOT LOOKING FOR A PIMP.
It is just hard for me to get online.
Needing a little extra help.
She would. have to be an older mature woman that knows what she is doing on the web.
SO LIKE I SAID IF ANYONE KNOWS OF HER PLEASE PM ME.
I don't think that some understand how much work it takes to be a successful companion. Most women on this board have to manage family, work, marketing, screening, taking calls, answering PM's and emails, scheduling, and getting to appointments being fresh and fun without a worry. This is a very tall order for most, hence the appearance of flakiness or not being available, or leaving the hobby prematurely.

Gentlemen this takes work, and lots of it to be successful. I work with 12 very successful ladies (not all are featured here or on website), who could not participate in the hobby without the support we provide.
I sent you a p.m. hope to hear back.
Guess I need to be clear...
NOT LOOKING FOR A PIMP.
It is just hard for me to get online.
Needing a little extra help.
She would. have to be an older mature woman that knows what she is doing on the web.
SO LIKE I SAID IF ANYONE KNOWS OF HER PLEASE PM ME. Originally Posted by Bright.Eyes
You know, it sure almost sounds like you just wrote an advert for a specific agency as a request for such an agency...so they responded with how valuable the service they offer is...which makes the whole thing even more funny!

Need a few more fillies in the stable? (got it!... good marketing)

You know, it sure almost sounds like you just wrote an advert for a specific agency as a request for such an agency...so they responded with how valuable the service they offer is...which makes the whole thing even more funny!

Need a few more fillies in the stable? (got it!... good marketing)

Originally Posted by SD2011
Yep dude, its all a ploy to get an agency to contact her... Since its so hard to get recruited by an agency
I don't think that some understand how much work it takes to be a successful companion. Most women on this board have to manage family, work, marketing, screening, taking calls, answering PM's and emails, scheduling, and getting to appointments being fresh and fun without a worry. This is a very tall order for most, hence the appearance of flakiness or not being available, or leaving the hobby prematurely.

Gentlemen this takes work, and lots of it to be successful. I work with 12 very successful ladies (not all are featured here or on website), who could not participate in the hobby without the support we provide. Originally Posted by Exec_Enchant
This is why you get paid the big bucks. Who else do you know that makes $200-300 tax free an hour? Some ladies need help and guidance as there is a lack in TCB skills if they did it on their own, especially since most providers are early to mid 20s in age. That is why there is a need for your services, but after a while, most of these ladies who work for you will learn those traits and move on to independent status then you have to recruit or get referrals and hire other ladies that can use you as a stepping stone in their provider career and the cycle continues. The other ladies who stay with your service for longer periods, while having to pay that service fee to you each and every session they provide, still find it more beneficial to not have to advertise, schedule, ect. than to pay that agency fee.
This is why you get paid the big bucks. Who else do you know that makes 200-300 tax free an hour? Some ladies need help and guidance as there is a lack in TCB skills if they did it on their own, especially since most providers are early to mid 20s in age. That is why there is a need for your services, but after a while, most of these ladies who work for you will learn those traits and move on to independent status then you have to recruit or get referrals and hire other ladies that can use you as a stepping stone and the cycle continues. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
This entire thing (thread) seemed like a contrived recruitment ad. That was my point.

This entire thing (thread) seemed like a contrived recruitment ad. That was my point.

+1. I smelled what you were steppin in, cowboy.

Didn't mean for it to,but good thing i did post n get the answers i needed and not by the idiot small minded people.
Thank you & have a good day.