URL / Website: http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ek-32/19944591
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: HJJ-290 Campus
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: FBSM+
Session Length: 50 min
Fee: 180+20
Hair Length and Color: Long dark blond to lower back, the length that gets in the way when a gal's giving head.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Slender fit spinner. Cute face. Pretty cookie and starfish.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Remus
  • 11-15-2013, 12:14 PM
Hmmmm...is that phone number right? Because when I texted asking if this was heather from BP, all I got was a no...let us know.
Check the link it is the number in the ad
Jack is that 200 total or is there typo
  • Remus
  • 11-15-2013, 12:29 PM
You are correct, it is the same number as the link, but I'm confused as to why she said she wasn't heather...perhaps someone else books for her?
Jack is that 200 total or is there typo Originally Posted by lwctexansfan
180 + 20 = 200
she is a very sweet gal
Great info, thanks Jack!
Thanks for the review, Jack. How is the grooming downstairs?
Thanks for the review, Jack. How is the grooming downstairs? Originally Posted by Sarunga
Full hardwood flooring. No shag carpet.
Jack is the fbsm master !!!!
Hmmmm...is that phone number right? Because when I texted asking if this was heather from BP, all I got was a no...let us know. Originally Posted by Remus

She did the same exact thing to me about a month ago. I knew it was her, but oh well, I'm no begger.
The same thing that happens to pound king and Remus happened to me. I'm not a begger either. Plenty of pussy in Houston.
I was in the area this afternoon and called. She wasn't available. I'll try again...
  • Remus
  • 11-16-2013, 11:03 AM
The same thing that happens to pound king and Remus happened to me. I'm not a begger either. Plenty of pussy in Houston. Originally Posted by heretostay
Just as an update, heather texted me back a few hours later, apologetically letting me know that it was her and she was responding to the wrong text and that it was one of those days. Anyway just thought if update everyone that it is her number. Although it's her number it does raise some concerns about her "responding to the wrong text..." She either has "someone else" using her phone or needs to label her phones so she knows which one is which. Lol