IS THE OBAMA "FIX" EVEN LEGAL ????

Is the renewal of non-compliant health insurance illegal?
  • CJ7
  • 11-15-2013, 11:20 AM
Is the renewal of non-compliant health insurance illegal? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

renewal?... if your ins co hasn't cancelled you theres no need to renew... if you want a policy that doesn't allow pre existing conditions and has spending caps, have at it

compare what you have or had to what you can get, and make your choice

isn't that what the people want, to have a choice rather than a mandate ?
You don't understand; or care about the "rule of law" I am guessing............Obamacare voided policies that don't comply....

The President can't just make up new rules; and mandate something else.....there is a legal process that has to be followed. Congress has to approve the renewal of policies cancelled by Obamacare.
  • CJ7
  • 11-15-2013, 11:30 AM
leave it to you to get what you want then question the process.

the rule of the law wasn't changed, the timeframe that mandates compliance was delayed.

try and wrap your little brain around that
I didn't get "what I want"......you moron.......leave it to you to make stupid assumptions....

The "rule of law" was changed; the AHCA stipulates the dates of compliance. Obama is changing those dates. How is changing the dates of compliance NOT CHANGING THE RULE OF THE LAW ?
renewal?...... if you want a policy that doesn't allow pre existing conditions and has spending caps, have at it ... Originally Posted by CJ7
Why thank you, CJ7 ... permission is granted. How lovely.

Did Obaminable and Michelle get to keep theirs?
  • CJ7
  • 11-15-2013, 11:55 AM
Why thank you, CJ7 ... permission is granted. How lovely.

Did Obaminable and Michelle get to keep theirs? Originally Posted by LexusLover

unless you lied, you've already changed yours , and got exactly what you wanted ... you don't need anyone's permission do you?

how lovely
What Obama's "announcement" is that he is not going to have the DOJ enforce the regulations.... basically, what he did with DOMA and many other policies. This is where the problem comes in... for people who had cancelled plans, why would an insurance company start a plan over that is illegal under the law when it would open them to a multitude of lawsuits. This is basically Obama's way of passing the buck to insurance companies to deflect blame so his low information voter base will keep drinking the Kool Aid that "he cares about them"....
  • CJ7
  • 11-15-2013, 11:57 AM
I didn't get "what I want"......you moron.......leave it to you to make stupid assumptions....

The "rule of law" was changed; the AHCA stipulates the dates of compliance. Obama is changing those dates. How is changing the dates of compliance NOT CHANGING THE RULE OF THE LAW ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=903591

The IRS Notice does not impact the effective date or applicability of any other provisions of the Affordable Care Act. If employers offer coverage, they still have to comply with all ACA mandates related to that offer of coverage, and any other applicable ACA provisions. The notice does not impact the individual mandate’s effective date, premium tax credit eligibility, or any other provision of the ACA outside of the delay in assessment of non-compliance penalties associated with Sections 4980H, 6055 and 6056 of the tax code (employer mandate, minimum essential coverage reporting and applicable large employer reporting requirements, respectively).

try and keep up
The real shoe is going to drop next year when employer provided plans deemed "non compliant" or their new term "substandard" force an incredible number of cancellations due to the fact it will be far cheaper for the companies to pay the fine than to provide insurance for their employees... thus leading to TA Daaaa .. single payer...
  • CJ7
  • 11-15-2013, 12:02 PM
The real shoe is going to drop next year when employer provided plans deemed "non compliant" or their new term "substandard" force an incredible number of cancellations due to the fact it will be far cheaper for the companies to pay the fine than to provide insurance for their employees... thus leading to TA Daaaa .. single payer... Originally Posted by Pharmaguy729

or

because of my health problems, I was turned down by 2 company's and my only choice was Oklahoma's high risk pool. It was stated on my enrollment my cost was around $600 a month, then I received a letter saying I had to pay an additional $528. My business has been bad so I cannot effort it. I told my agent that I will cross my fingers and hope nothing happens until Jan 1 where I will go on with Blue Cross at $300 a month when previous conditions are thrown out

as to business, I just hit a home run in my pet treat business Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
This is a prime case where the Constitutional checks and balances fail.

The President can, in reality, do anything he damned well pleases. The check in this power is the COngress has the power of impeachment. But since the Majority of Senators are too busy sucking the President's dick to dare remind him that he can't do this, the system falls apart.

Of course, the other remedy is Voters can elect a President that will not stomp all over the Constitution, but remember, we have now reached a point in The USA where those that take, ( ie, vote for a living), outnumber those that put in.
► 0:45► 0:45
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio
Sep 26, 2012 - Uploaded by RealFreedom1776
Protester outside of Romney rally explains how Obama gives all minorities free phones and that ...

This is American 2013, get used to it, because from here on out, it is more of the same, and straight down hill.
unless you lied, you've already changed yours , and got exactly what you wanted ... you don't need anyone's permission do you?

how lovely Originally Posted by CJ7
I didn't change anything. I have the same carrier as last year .. and before that .. and ....

.. the details have been modified .. copays, deductibles, etc., but not much. .. using a medical account helps to offset the minor cost adjustment. I suspect the majority of the U.S. citizens are happy with the status quo and are taken by surprise that they will not be able to continue their coverage and risk losing their regular doctors over this latest Obaminable fiasco.

It is regrettable that so many people actually believed they were signing up for insurance, only to find that even though they provided all that information to the government they still didn't get insurance coverage and will not know for sure until may be March now, if that soon.

Take YR, for instance. Yes, take him. He needs assistance.
  • CJ7
  • 11-15-2013, 02:30 PM
I didn't change anything. I have the same carrier as last year .. and before that .. and ....

.. the details have been modified .. copays, deductibles, etc., but not much. .. using a medical account helps to offset the minor cost adjustment. I suspect the majority of the U.S. citizens are happy with the status quo and are taken by surprise that they will not be able to continue their coverage and risk losing their regular doctors over this latest Obaminable fiasco.

It is regrettable that so many people actually believed they were signing up for insurance, only to find that even though they provided all that information to the government they still didn't get insurance coverage and will not know for sure until may be March now, if that soon.

Take YR, for instance. Yes, take him. He needs assistance. Originally Posted by LexusLover

ACH applies to all insurance companies, the changes you made are compliant with ACA ... thank Obama you still have yours
I didn't change anything. I have the same carrier as last year .. and before that .. and .... (MEDICARE!)

.. the details have been modified .. copays, deductibles, etc., but not much. .. using a medical account helps to offset the minor cost adjustment. I suspect the majority of the U.S. citizens are happy with the status quo and are taken by surprise that they will not be able to continue their coverage and risk losing their regular doctors over this latest Obaminable fiasco.THAT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO RESEARCH, LLIDIOT! HOW MANY AMERICANS PREFER THEIR EXISTING HEALTH PLAN TO THE PLANS OFFERED UNDER THE NEW LAW. I DIDN'T. OTHERS HERE HAVE STATED THE SAME. I'M SURE THOSE WHO CURRENTLY ARE UNINSURED PREFER COVERAGE TO NOTHING. YOU'RE A FUCKING RUBE!

It is regrettable that so many people actually believed they were signing up for insurance, only to find that even though they provided all that information to the government they still didn't get insurance coverage and will not know for sure until may be March now, if that soon. (I PROVIDED MY SMOKING STATUS TO THE GOVERNMENT. PERIOD. THE REST WENT TO THE INSURANCE COMPANY. AS USUAL, YOU'RE A LYING SACK OF SHIT.)

Take YR, for instance. Yes, take him. He needs assistance. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Please forgive the intrusion, but since y'all are all feeding the TROLL...

Let's stop that silliness right now, y'heah?