News Story of Interest

Re: Dallas Vice Cop rats out Feds to Hooker GF...

...3 counts of obstruction of an official proceeding and 1 count of obstruction of due administration of justice... If convicted, each count of obstruction of an official proceeding carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in federal prison. The obstruction of due administration of justice count carries a maximum sentence of 10 years. Each count carries a maximum fine of $250,000.
That's pretty hard core. 70 years and a million bucks because he tipped off his hooker girlfriend. Life's not fair. And people wonder why the smart cops aren't on our side...
UNBELIEVABLE...they have their studio logo plastered on the building???
NEVER heard of that kind of indiscretion. wow
Brilliant police work ... they knew his real name, and he used his phone of record ... The dumbass deserves whatever he gets.

On another note, why do the retards at Dallas News not proofread their work? Is professional journalism truly dead?
Dang....................say it ain't so
They were advertising as of yesterday. Safe to assume that they are tainted?
They were advertising as of yesterday. Safe to assume that they are tainted? Originally Posted by dallasfan
Studio Wet? They were not advertising yesterday and have not been for a couple of years at least! I think that initial raid was back in 2011.
  • grail
  • 11-16-2013, 09:37 AM
Studio Wet? They were not advertising yesterday and have not been for a couple of years at least! I think that initial raid was back in 2011. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
Me thinks that dallasfan speaks of the other studio that's still discreetly around.

I read that article this morning with great interest. Sounds like his lady friend only advertised on BP.
A very interesting dichotomy in that he would go that far in assisting her with this profession rather than assisting her with getting out of the business. It doesn't sound like he profited very much from it but who knows?
Getting it for free sure wasn't worth the final cost.

That's similar to a cop assisting one of his buddies with break-ins and car thefts just to help his friend out.
  • b2pop
  • 11-16-2013, 01:36 PM
We all are being watched remember everything on this board is fantasy and for fun and is all BULLSHIT!!! Anyway I wish everyone out there a happy and safe day.
So who is Jose's atf??? Inquiring minds want to know. Pm me if you'd rather not answer in public. Thx
  • BJerk
  • 11-16-2013, 06:11 PM
I hope he can plea out and avoid jail time. I don't understand why the other girls at the studio ratted him out.
I hope he can plea out and avoid jail time. I don't understand why the other girls at the studio ratted him out. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
plea bargain for a lighter sentence is my guess
Any business enterprise in the hobby that does a lot of volume runs a high risk of getting the government's attention. One lady or single mom trying to support herself is a low priority target unless she walks into a vice sting operations or is a drug user with a pimp.
Which is why this high volume operation ratted him out, or perhaps, going through the phone records of this studio, they noticed this LE number as a potential customer and called him in for questioning and found out the other stuff through interrogation.