Hotels Googling Providers Phone Numbers?

I have seen this mentioned before but would like to know what experiences anyone has had with this...

-Is it common practice for hotel managers to google the phone number of any girl who just checks into a hotel? or is it more prevelant at certain locations?

What's the purpose - ? obviously to call LE or kick them out??

Thanks...
I think hotels get the reputation that they house and
Please Excuse my language ladies "Whores". Even though they pay upfront and keep roms very clean, I know of done providers that left used condoms under the beds. Also "concern" guest wondering why LE hang out in parking lots and why guys come and go from the same room all hours of the day.
I have been in the hotel business for a very long time. I can tell you with certainty, it is not common practice. First, just think of logistics..we do not have time to google hundreds of numbers.

I will not say it ever happens. I am sure there are a few that do but, normally any moves on a hotel are based on the guest itself. This includes things like the way someone is dressed, conventions in town, and the way they act when dealing with the hotel.

If or when we discover that a lady is working out of our hotel our reaction is pretty basic. If I know, cause I saw your pic on Eccie but, you are keeping it low key, I will leave you alone. If we find out other ways, I will generally have a conversation with the lady and ask her to go. If she is blatant and soliciting in my lobby, cops are called.

For the record, I work with multiple, national brands (Marriott, Hilton, etc.).
I have been in the hotel business for a very long time. I can tell you with certainty, it is not common practice. First, just think of logistics..we do not have time to google hundreds of numbers.

I will not say it ever happens. I am sure there are a few that do but, normally any moves on a hotel are based on the guest itself. This includes things like the way someone is dressed, conventions in town, and the way they act when dealing with the hotel.

If or when we discover that a lady is working out of our hotel our reaction is pretty basic. If I know, cause I saw your pic on Eccie but, you are keeping it low key, I will leave you alone. If we find out other ways, I will generally have a conversation with the lady and ask her to go. If she is blatant and soliciting in my lobby, cops are called.

For the record, I work with multiple, national brands (Marriott, Hilton, etc.). Originally Posted by Adabear
Thank you sir...I appreciate that info..
As far as the OP original question goes, one would think that if providers had to give their phone number for hotel check in, they would not give their number they use for advertising their services. Hotels/motels are many times the best alternative to incall locations providers use opposed to their own residence with their daily rates and no lease. Even if providers did not exist, the hotels/motels would lose a considerable amount of money and while the majority of the rooms that are used would be for business travelers and the like, there would still be those individuals who meet/get at a hotel/motel room to have a rendezvous for sex, paid or otherwise.
As far as the OP original question goes, one would think that if providers had to give their phone number for hotel check in, they would not give their number they use for advertising their services. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=78
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=78 Originally Posted by SNL9933
Then she was stupid for giving her provider number, but I am sure that was an isolated event and most desk clerks will not go through the trouble of googling phone numbers unless he thinks she is pretty or other rationale and wants a session himself or unless she dressed the part of a hooker when she checked in, causing attention to herself.
I agree...
It's been known to happen at certain hotels, especially extended stay places.

The hotels in the 635/75 area in particular have had a lot if issues and incidents involving providers, pimps, robberies and even murders.

With that being said I'm sure it does not happen all the time but it has been known to happen in the past.