Scheduling/booking protocol

I'm looking for some advice here. I'm not sure what the best protocol is to set up appointments. I PM'd a few beautiful ladies who I have interest in to get pre-screened but my scheduled is stupid busy and I never know when I'll have a window of free time or how much time I'll have.

So I called one of them yesterday who pre-sreened me and she basically said I don't know you, I move on, etc...

I told her she pre-screened me via PM about 2 weeks ago, gave her my handle, and she said she still said she doesn't know me and will have to screen me.

I understand that measures are taken to keep the girls and the hobbyists safe and would expect nothing less for all of our sakes but what I'd like to know is, is there a particular general time frame that works best?

Screening = X days ahead of time
Appt: If no appt is made within X days of screening start over?

And what if you don't know when you'll be free and only can give a couple hours notice? Is that not enough time?

Girls, can you tell me the best way to go about scheduling/booking appts with my limited windows of time?

It's easy with massage places or massage appts. You can just walk in or make appt 30 minutes to an hour prior to getting there. (But I'm not gonna find some of these sweet sexy gorgeous women I want to see in a massage place ;-)

Feel free to PM me or post publicly in case other hobbyists have the same question.
Generally, I would think pre-screening through email or PM would work better than by phone.

I love the labels in Gmail! I can put "Need References" or "Good to Go" on an email and it goes into that folder.

I don't know how girls pre-screen via phone...maybe they give you a code word or save your phone number as "Gary-screened" etc.
  • Caleb
  • 11-17-2013, 11:22 AM
My suggestion would be P411. You have the refs to get vetted without having to give personal info and the first six months will be free. Just had a lady friend again confirm how much easier it is for screening to occur through P411. I usually see ladies I already know, but keep P411 for the once or twice a year that I meet someone new.
Thanks Caleb. Appreciate the feedback
I have been in same boat as you meanstreak. I cannot usually schedule ahead, so try to get ok to see a girl well ahead if I want to see them soon in future. But once sometimes a time limit passes, I guess its hard for provider to keep that phone or screening info.

I usually think a week ahead. But even that sometimes doesn't work. I try to keep 2-3 options, that way if a lady is busy, I can try another one that I already screened me. No hard fast rule there.
P411.
There is no rhymn or reason to it. Just depends on the girl.

P411 is good but Even on p411 you will have problems.

There are girls that have their shit together and some that have no idea what they are doing.
There is no rhymn or reason to it. Just depends on the girl.

P411 is good but Even on p411 you will have problems.

There are girls that have their shit together and some that have no idea what they are doing. Originally Posted by dallasfan

Spot on!

I'm all for pre-screening and Letters of Interests.
Thanks for the intel incog and dallas fan. Glad to hear its not necessarily something I'm doing wrong. I'll just keep throwing darts until I hit something I guess. Pun intended!
Personally I would prefer day or night in advance but I know that is not always an option. There are days when ladies schedules are hectic and days when short notice is ok. I do recommend atleast to inquire about a possible meeting in morning time if feeling a bit frisky and keep in contact when you become closer to a time frame that will work for you. There are times when a gentleman may inquire lunchtime frame or evening, but with all fairness...that is a big window. I am very understanding of a persons work schedule,and when dealing with last minute, all I ask is to be understanding as well if exact time doesnt mesh Plus I always believe best results come from good communication and non-rushed time.

As far as verification goes.. I think you brought up a good point. Verification is a big part of what we do for a living. Granted, everyone is different, but when both parties are 100% comfortable with who they are seeing ,it also brings greater results Keep in mind that a provider may verify over twice the amount of gentleman than she may actually even see in a day or week. So I wouldn't take it personally if she may not remember you right off the bat. I would recommend that if 2 weeks have passed, send another email with refs just to stay fresh on her mind That is just my humble opinion. Like I said we are all different,but the best thing about this site is you have plenty of suitors to choose from. Wish you the best of luck!

P.S. + 1 with THN p411 is best~
I feel pretty confident that has been answered several times before. The Search tab is your friend.
Meanstreak, I wouldn't give a girl a phone call or text unless she says its OK beforehand or she states it's her preferred method of contact in her ad/showcase.
P411 is definitely the most convenient, send a request and forget about it til you get an email. Refs are already established and easy to check. Only pitfall is that it's not good on short notice. So see girls on there, that are also on here, covering all the bases.
P411. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

And on p411, after you pull up the profile of the provider you want to see, there is a link you can click on to send her a PM, and in that PM state you are interested, and the provider can easily see your profile and your client okays, very simple process as opposed to just Eccie membership alone. There use to be a box you could click on for screening request, I don't know what happened to it.
There use to be a box you could click on for screening request, I don't know what happened to it. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
When you click appointment request, the next screen makes you decide pre-screening or appointment request.