We have one shit thread and here is another

MSNBC "reporter" (he characterizes himself as a comedic satirist) Martin Bashir says that someone should "shit" in the mouth of Sarah Palin because she referenced slavery. This was in response to Sarah Palin saying that if we keep selling our children's future to China that someone day the bill will come due and it will be like slavery again. Bashir says he was shocked and referenced the tale of an ENGLISHMEN who punished his slaves in the West Indies with some very creative punishments. So not even an American though Bashir was all about condemning the US for slavery. Bashir is an Englishman who came from Pakistani parents. We know how advanced the Paks are when in comes to the roles of women. So much for that "war on women" we keep hearing about.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/1...-palins-mouth/

Remember, this is the same guy who excused Michael Jackson because he personnally didn't see any abuse so he edited his interview to remove questionable statements by the King of Pop.
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2013, 01:45 PM
I couldn't shit fast enough in her sweet lil mouth to keep up with all the caca she spews from it!
I couldn't shit fast enough in her sweet lil mouth to keep up with all the caca she spews frin it! Originally Posted by WTF
No shit, man.
I couldn't shit fast enough in her sweet lil mouth to keep up with all the caca she spews from it! Originally Posted by WTF
Yeh, but she would be a great fuck, if you could just get her to shut up.
Sarah could whoop Piers with one arm tied behind her back.
she could whip your ass with a single sentence, Simple Jack.
Notice how it is the lefties that want to debase and humilate a woman. Do they teach you to be pricks and assholes in the DNC or your kind just naturally become democrats?
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2013, 04:38 PM
Notice how it is the lefties that want to debase and humilate a woman. ? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I had no idea you were a woman JD, though I should have had a sneaking suspicion!

Do they teach you to be pricks and assholes in the DNC or your kind just naturally become democrats? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I was taught to meet fire with fire and for the most part with meet it with a God Damn bonfire.

You will probably miss the irony in that sentence JD, I know Sara Palin would.

Notice how it is the lefties that want to debase and humilate a woman. Do they teach you to be pricks and assholes in the DNC or your kind just naturally become democrats? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
how do you know that she's not into scat play?
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2013, 04:52 PM
She gotta be...I ain't never heard of someone so full of CaCa
JDIdiot standing up for Sarah Palin because she's a Slunt! Awesome! WKing for the global dipshit of the year!

What a fucking hypocrite.
Why do you assume that she is? Remember, she is not a democrat. Pelosi and Wasserman-Schultz I can see them eating shit and taking golden showers
Debasing women not of your party? Shame JD ....
  • WTF
  • 11-18-2013, 07:34 AM
Debasing women not of your party? Shame JD .... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He is debasing women while wacking off upside down like a Bat with his mouth open.

I couldn't shit fast enough in her sweet lil mouth to keep up with all the caca she spews from it! Originally Posted by WTF

Now now WTF....only one retarded thing has ever come out of her.