Knockout Game victim spews progressive blather...

Apparently Bert Jones - our newest flaming liberal - is a white girl. Who knew?

And after Bertie got knocked out for no reason by a punch to the head, she wanted the teens to feel "empowered":

http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/20/gi...tackers-video/

Key quotes:
-----------------------------------------
Phoebe Connolly, who was punched in the face and laughed at by a group of teenagers playing the random and sometimes fatal “Knockout” game in my own obscenely terrible neighborhood of Columbia Heights in Washington, D.C., appeared with Greta Van Susteren Wednesday night to describe her ordeal.

At the end of her segment, Connolly used her platform to ramble on in a ridiculous, naive and distinctly Gen-Y speech about the importance of youth programs.

“I ultimately, I’ve moved past it and I really have no hard feelings about what has happened. And I just see it as another reason why we need to better support our youth with activities and youth programs, which is actually what I do for work, and it’s great to see teenagers do incredible things when they’re supported and empowered,” Connolly said.
Is this what we’re becoming as a country? Violent hooligans run rampant in our streets like out of some kind of dystopian fantasy and we all have to “move past” it and appreciate that they just need some more pointless after-school activities mostly funded by wasted taxpayer dollars that could have gone to police budgets?

------------------------------------------

I think I'm going to be sick.

The more I read about the "Knockout Game", the more I favor free abortions and birth control in poor neighborhoods.

My favorite part of the article had to be this comment by Brian N.:

"Where's Zimmerman when you really need him...."

Good question.
One of the knockout thugs got popped by a concealed carry gun.

http://www.wilx.com/news/featured/he...l?device=phone

Kill a bunch of them and see how fast this "game" dies away.
Roger that. You sucker punch me or mine, you better make good and goddamn sure I can't get back up because somebody is going to the hospital, one way or the other.
In one area they call it "polar bearing"
I bet they're pretty selective in who they pick out, just to avoid the possibility of getting their ass kicked in retaliation.
If Obama had a son, he would look like one of these punks.
Apparently Bert Jones - our newest flaming liberal - is a white girl. Who knew?

And after Bertie got knocked out for no reason by a punch to the head, she wanted the teens to feel "empowered":

http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/20/gi...tackers-video/

Key quotes:
-----------------------------------------
Phoebe Connolly, who was punched in the face and laughed at by a group of teenagers playing the random and sometimes fatal “Knockout” game in my own obscenely terrible neighborhood of Columbia Heights in Washington, D.C., appeared with Greta Van Susteren Wednesday night to describe her ordeal.

At the end of her segment, Connolly used her platform to ramble on in a ridiculous, naive and distinctly Gen-Y speech about the importance of youth programs.

“I ultimately, I’ve moved past it and I really have no hard feelings about what has happened. And I just see it as another reason why we need to better support our youth with activities and youth programs, which is actually what I do for work, and it’s great to see teenagers do incredible things when they’re supported and empowered,” Connolly said.
Is this what we’re becoming as a country? Violent hooligans run rampant in our streets like out of some kind of dystopian fantasy and we all have to “move past” it and appreciate that they just need some more pointless after-school activities mostly funded by wasted taxpayer dollars that could have gone to police budgets?
------------------------------------------

I think I'm going to be sick.

The more I read about the "Knockout Game", the more I favor free abortions and birth control in poor neighborhoods.

My favorite part of the article had to be this comment by Brian N.:

"Where's Zimmerman when you really need him...."

Good question. Originally Posted by ExNYer
He's in jail for domestic assault last I heard for pointing a gun at his girlfriend. Right where the motherfucker belongs. Dunno that I'd be picking him as the poster child for how to deal with this kind of shit. I don't want to debate the Zimmerman thing again but I think he is demonstrating pretty clearly the sort of person he is....when was the last time you pointed a gun at your girlfriend?

That said, and more on point to the post.....Condition Red when I am approached by a group of yutes on the street. Be ready for anything. If you're not ready, don't put yourself in the position.

You got to meet force with force sometimes. I am a peaceful person and I avoid conflict like the plague but I've spent a lot of time preparing for it if it ever happens. Fortunately, it hasn't usually been necessary. But sometimes you just have to flat be ready to fight...even if it means getting your ass kicked sideways. I try to instill this attitude in my children but I'm not sure they get it ......I got a piece of advice a long time ago that has turned out to be absolutely true in any stressful competitive situation....just showing up is 90% of the fight. Let the mother fuckers know you're not scared and, even if you are, you will fucking fight.

The reality is, at least in my limited experience, is that if you let the opposition know that you are ready to meet violence with violence, they'll start having second thoughts pretty quick and will usually back down.....sometimes not...There are some people, a surprising number in fact, that don't understand anything besides a thorough ass-kicking.

But...again...only my experience....most of the aggressive asshats who are so quick to talk shit will back off once they get that you're going to resist and offer violence if they persist......example.....I was filling up my car with gas a few months ago and a van full of male and female yutes pulls up on the other side of the pumps. I'm wearing sunglasses but eyeballing the Tony Montana-looking dude in the front passenger seat who is smoking a doobie as I fill my truck with gas...huge clouds of marijuana smoke flowing out of the van. I have no problem with this, none of my business. I say nothing, I do nothing, I'm just watching from behind my Wayfarers filling up my gastank and he gives me a big smile and then flips me a bird for no reason at all, grinning like an idiot. The girl driver of the van immediately says something to him in Spanish, you can tell she is asking him basically "What the fuck, why are you causing a problem?"

My truck is about full and I am ready to leave and Tony Montana escalates and starts yelling at me out the window from the driver's side of his vehicle. I quote "Yeah, that's right you white motherfucker, I'm smoking some weed, fuck you, what are you going to do about it?"

Again, I don't care. I have no intention of doing anything about it as long Tony ain't stepping on my toes. I stopped caring a long time ago about these kind of gladiator contests. But, I let the first challenge pass when he flipped me the bird. In my youth, I'm jerking him out of the van and we're throwing hands at that point. Now, I'm old, I don't need the aggravation and frankly just don't give enough of a shit to respond. But, this motherfucker has just shifted into second gear and given me no choice but to tuck tail and run...or respond. The van he is in isn't 5 feet away from me, just the other side of the pumps. I pull the gas pump nozzle out of my tank, walk over to the driver's side of the van, lean in through the window over the female driver with the pump in my hand and pointed directly at Tony Montana who still has the joint in his hand.

All I say is "I didn't hear what you said motherfucker, were you talking to me?" The female driver is talking to him in spanish a mile a fucking minute. I don't know what she is saying but she is fucking torgued up. I got to give the guy credit, he was as cool as could be. He looks at me and says "Naw man, it's cool." I say "Yeah, I thought it probably would be." and back away from his vehicle, replace the gas nozzle, get in my truck and drive away.
He's in jail for domestic assault last I heard for pointing a gun at his girlfriend. Right where the motherfucker belongs. Dunno that I'd be picking him as the poster child for how to deal with this kind of shit. I don't want to debate the Zimmerman thing again but I think he is demonstrating pretty clearly the sort of person he is....when was the last time you pointed a gun at your girlfriend?

That said, and more on point to the post.....Condition Red when I am approached by a group of yutes on the street. Be ready for anything. If you're not ready, don't put yourself in the position.

You got to meet force with force sometimes. I am a peaceful person and I avoid conflict like the plague but I've spent a lot of time preparing for it if it ever happens. Fortunately, it hasn't usually been necessary. But sometimes you just have to flat be ready to fight...even if it means getting your ass kicked sideways. I try to instill this attitude in my children but I'm not sure they get it ......I got a piece of advice a long time ago that has turned out to be absolutely true in any stressful competitive situation....just showing up is 90% of the fight. Let the mother fuckers know you're not scared and, even if you are, you will fucking fight.

The reality is, at least in my limited experience, is that if you let the opposition know that you are ready to meet violence with violence, they'll start having second thoughts pretty quick and will usually back down.....sometimes not...There are some people, a surprising number in fact, that don't understand anything besides a thorough ass-kicking.

But...again...only my experience....most of the aggressive asshats who are so quick to talk shit will back off once they get that you're going to resist and offer violence if they persist......example.....I was filling up my car with gas a few months ago and a van full of male and female yutes pulls up on the other side of the pumps. I'm wearing sunglasses but eyeballing the Tony Montana-looking dude in the front passenger seat who is smoking a doobie as I fill my truck with gas...huge clouds of marijuana smoke flowing out of the van. I have no problem with this, none of my business. I say nothing, I do nothing, I'm just watching from behind my Wayfarers filling up my gastank and he gives me a big smile and then flips me a bird for no reason at all, grinning like an idiot. The girl driver of the van immediately says something to him in Spanish, you can tell she is asking him basically "What the fuck, why are you causing a problem?"

My truck is about full and I am ready to leave and Tony Montana escalates and starts yelling at me out the window from the driver's side of his vehicle. I quote "Yeah, that's right you white motherfucker, I'm smoking some weed, fuck you, what are you going to do about it?"

Again, I don't care. I have no intention of doing anything about it as long Tony ain't stepping on my toes. I stopped caring a long time ago about these kind of gladiator contests. But, I let the first challenge pass when he flipped me the bird. In my youth, I'm jerking him out of the van and we're throwing hands at that point. Now, I'm old, I don't need the aggravation and frankly just don't give enough of a shit to respond. But, this motherfucker has just shifted into second gear and given me no choice but to tuck tail and run...or respond. The van he is in isn't 5 feet away from me, just the other side of the pumps. I pull the gas pump nozzle out of my tank, walk over to the driver's side of the van, lean in through the window over the female driver with the pump in my hand and pointed directly at Tony Montana who still has the joint in his hand.

All I say is "I didn't hear what you said motherfucker, were you talking to me?" The female driver is talking to him in spanish a mile a fucking minute. I don't know what she is saying but she is fucking torgued up. I got to give the guy credit, he was as cool as could be. He looks at me and says "Naw man, it's cool." squeezed the gas nozzle, flicked the bick got in my truck and drove away. Originally Posted by timpage
FTFY