DATY :) Necessary or Un-necessary

Lots of clients have been complaining about daty not being on the menu, id like to know the feedback on this topic as I do NOT allow daty anymore most do NOT know what their doing and like to leave rug burn on your pussy instead of just licking and eating the RIGHT WAY. Why is it such a deal breaker for clients? So if I said I wanted daty and no fucking that be ok right?
Do clients come see providers JUST to eat them out or what? I find this very annoying
Let me know my ladies and I are curious
oh and check out some of the new pics waiting for someone to take mine that ISNT a pervert
Always happy to help out a pimp... er madame... er "friend looking out for friend". :P Jk RB. Anyway, I'm one one of those guy who doesn't know what they're doing down there so I get where you're coming from. I still somewhat enjoy attempting it for some reason. Not really a deal breaker for me if a girl says it's off the menu, though. Then again this is where you could be proactive and guide the guy who doesn't know what he's doing on how to pleasure you orally. I know I'd find that a whole lot more erotic than simply fucking (maybe tie your hair up and wear a tight dress and glasses while playing that naughty teacher we all wish we had with that "special lesson" just for us). But then again I'm weird like that.

If you really want to know what a deal breaker for me is, it's girls who ask for references :P
Lmao nice eli And I feel I shouldn't have to guide anyone if ur gonna eat a lady out know what your doing amazing theres guys 60 on here that have NO CLUE how to eat pussy let me help you guys out the CLIT is the key the lips or the hole DO NOT NEED TO BE LICKED like really? Lmao so hilarious
Well let's just see if this can match or beat the Greek ThreAD!
RIGHT!!!!!! LOL
GP, your services are needed again. SMH
OOOOOO shaking in my shoessssssssssss
Not being able to DATY is not a deal breaker in my book. If the lady is willing, ready, fresh and able....then it'll happen! if she sez "no way", then I'll comply. I'd still like to be able to nibble on her ass! But that is strictly her call. I do believe her titties are all mine though!
Oh, and by the way...the new pix are great! Love the landing strip!
AWE thanks babe and I completely agree w your views wish all clients were that way
I go to a restaurant because I get things there I don't/can't get at home. I'm not going to a high end place to find out I can only get burgers, hot dogs and fries. AND, if I want ketchup, its an up charge. I'm not going back there. I see VPs that have been around for a while, who are lowering prices because the new talent that's coming in, is taking away their business. This is like any other business. If you aren't ochanging to market conditions, you can keep charging $$$$$, but the business is going elsewhere. I won't tell a lady that I'm not seeing her anymore because the service is less than the donation. I just go to someone else. FWIW!
lol thanks tim
  • Sam54
  • 11-22-2013, 01:34 PM
I do NOT allow daty anymore most do NOT know what their doing Originally Posted by rocbrittany
Just like ladies who "love" to give bbbj, daty is a delicacy that I enjoy very much (with the right lady - clean and fresh). My first experience with it as a "kid", I thought that I was going to throw up, but with practice it became a pleasure. Besides, some ladies really enjoy it, so for me it is a way of giving pleasure back. Oh btw....you were delicious lady B! Love your new pics too!