RTM button...

Now I don't know how many times a day this thing gets punched but what if every time a person hit it, a little logo of a baby's face crying would show up under your info on the left side? Like notches in a gun stock ....

It sure would identify the whiners here! Haaaaa ha ha ha!
Now I don't know how many times a day this thing gets punched but what if every time a person hit it, a little logo of a baby's face crying would show up under your info on the left side? Like notches in a gun stock ....

It sure would identify the whiners here! Haaaaa ha ha ha! Originally Posted by Prolongus
I wish we could see the people that love hitting the stars buttons. I swear all my posts get knocked down too 1 star. Lol Gotta love those haters though.
  • Tetas
  • 11-25-2013, 03:09 PM
What stars button?
I may have some hating to do...lol
What stars button?
I may have some hating to do...lol Originally Posted by riday
Non mobile version at the top is a drop down; rate this thread...I get all one stars...but it's cool <wiping a tear> I'm tough
I just voted this threAD 5 stars because I could not RTM it.
I fixed it for you.
It is hit so many times a day that it has took the lead over how many time pyramider has posted about taint !
Have never seen this option before until now. Will probably never use it ever. ijs. What does it do for searches?
Pilot it does not do much for searches. But anyone who thinks Tara is a one star needs to change their meds!!!
It is very easy to tell who the star lover is on here!!! notice the girls and guys that always have one star compared to those that always have five..... common denoninator?? i think so... but us girls dont have time to count stupid little stars.... we count paper!!

one star is always better than none!!
It is very easy to tell who the star lover is on here!!! notice the girls and guys that always have one star compared to those that always have five..... common denoninator?? i think so... but us girls dont have time to count stupid little stars.... we count paper!!

one star is always better than none!! Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
My thoughts exactly girl. For me too even get knocked down back too one star (Tara Haters) means they were thinking about me, and that is its own shiny penny right there.
It is hit so many times a day that it has took the lead over how many time pyramider has posted about taint ! Originally Posted by LaStang

I guess I need to step up my taint game. I lub a challenge.

The question should be "How many RTMs are due to taint?"
I don't need no stinking stars to know all the lovely ladies here are A1, Grade A, US prime, 5-star quality...mmmmmmm
Stars = Starfish?

:/
I don't even know what the RTM button is!!!!
Ignorance is bliss