BP No More!

Its been a long time since I have posted so here is my post lol. BP, eccie, p411, are really starting to be tainted a bit. I know I have brought this up before but now more than ever I have noticed a huge boost in pimp's being around or girls that have pimp's. In my time doing this hobby the girls that had pimps were not that many but now they are everywhere. Here are some ways you can tell if the provider has a pimp. They really don't enjoy there time with you and not even trying to act like they are; They watch the clock and do not talk hardly at all (some of us do want to get in and out but there is still a little conversation); ppl in the room or in the parking lot just sitting in the car or if you see a car in the parking lot with the hood up 9 times out of 10 its a pimp. Biggest way of seeing this now is certain tattoos are a dead give away ex. a crown on the shoulder or back.

The reason I bring this up is because personally I only want to see an independent provider not one that has to give her hard earned money to a guy that just sits around spending the cash. I may stand alone in this opinion but if I get a hint that the provider has a pimp I am out the door.
I'm right with you on that females that give there money to pimps are just dumb
Had a girl breakdown one time. She told me her pimp told her not to talk about anything. She told me everything. It was pretty ugly. Girls get with guys that turn them on to coca cola. After they get hooked, they are happy to sell themselves for their next bump.

I noticed a few other signs:

They have a "driver" for outcall appointments

girls with pimps do not engage in conversation

they pressure you to close the deal

on ec they will typically post a review from someone who has just joined and gave them a glowing review
I actually had a lady tell me her story as well. I actually became friends with one and for some odd reason some of these ladies feel they need a pimp. Its pretty sad that in 2013 with all the independent women around some still feel that they need a pimp to give all their money too when they are doing all the work.
Scared straight from BP, we offer counseling but find that best treatment is SHOCK treatment!!!! BP will SHOCK the hell out of you, we don't have to do anything lol.
Scared straight from BP, we offer counseling but find that best treatment is SHOCK treatment!!!! BP will SHOCK the hell out of you, we don't have to do anything lol. Originally Posted by luvsblonds
Don't get your point? Had a lot of good experiences with girls on BP. Had a bad experiences with girls on ec. It all depends on the girl.