It's too tight.

I know, how could it be? I am I the only guy here that is not fond of an ultra tight vagina? Seriously, it overstimulates me which makes it difficult to enjoy the experience. Does anyone else have a tough time getting off because a girl is too tight?
Yeah give me a Grand Canyon any day. I love throwing bricks into it trying to fill it up.
Over stimulating? Was this a joke? :gtfooh:
How big are you? Is this a problem you encounter like often? Im sure theres plenty of providers who would be um forgiving enough for you (me not being one of them lol
Happens to me all the time! Its gotten to the point I warn the providers up front!

How big are you? Is this a problem you encounter like often? Im sure theres plenty of providers who would be um forgiving enough for you (me not being one of them lol Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
I'm average. really. sometimes less stimulation is more...to paraphrase.
Guess I can understand that, im just more perplexed that this seems to be an ongoing issue. You could always start with a hand, get things worked in a lil lol.
I'm average. really. sometimes less stimulation is more...to paraphrase. Originally Posted by junkweed
Most of us wish we had your problem!
If it's too tight, check if you are in the right place ....
OK, so it is just me.

I'm cool with that.
Is this one particular woman you are referring to or women in a certain age range? I have a close friend who told me that when he was younger, he dated a woman who was 'too tight' and it actually hurt to have intercourse. He never had that issue before or after so it is possible for some women to be 'too snug' I s'pose. As always, trying to be the voice of reason amongst the...............;-)

Aphrodite
OK, so it is just me.

I'm cool with that. Originally Posted by junkweed
Maybe it is not just you. I have encountered several women in and out of the Business who exhibited signs of mild to moderate vaginismus
http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginismus which is an involuntary closing of the vagina against penetration, by anything, from a speculum to a penis. Studies have found anywhere from a 2% to a 20% rate of incidence so to find some examples here in Commercial Sex World would not be surprising. This would be the Secondary Vaginismus variety where the woman has sexual experience but finds her body involuntarily trying to overrule her decision to accept penetration at the time and place with Mr. Anonymous. It's not exactly a secret that some of the ladies, maybe feeling more economic necessity than sexual desire might have some mixed feelings when it is time to spread her legs and lips.

If she is willing but her vagina/subconscious would really rather not that might lead to an unexpectedly and maybe disagreeable degree of tightness. I have experienced a couple of ladies who were notably hard to enter if they had already had an orgasm. I sometimes wonder when reviewing gentlemen report a "really tight" one if they are not encountering a little touch of vaginismus.

Note to speed readers: this is psychological. It is not "catching"
That is what my SO must have .... Vaginismus
I've had a few instances where the provider was just simply too tight and there was NO way it was going to fit. Those sessions turn into oral only and are still pretty enjoyable, if a tad disappointing.
I used to see this Asian provider that would always say,"I want you to fuck me in my ahs!" I couldn't even get my pinky in there it was sooooo tight. Good thing my dick is smaller than my pinky...
Maybe it is not just you. I have encountered several women in and out of the Business who exhibited signs of mild to moderate vaginismus
http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginismus which is an involuntary closing of the vagina against penetration, by anything, from a speculum to a penis. Originally Posted by greymouse
And h'yar Ah wuz thinkin' that Vaginismus wuz a country somewhar inna Middle East!