All these Las Vegas threads are dead

Why the heck are there so few providers, discussions, recent posts here? I would expect Vegas to have way more going on. I ask because I am probably going to be in Vegas in Sept. and was looking for a possible rendezvous, but there are very few posts (heck, very few posts at all) and it seems like everyone is just talking about all the LE busts.
While there is not much discussion there are a few providers that either live or visit LV regularly that advertise on here.
*Raises hand* *wink*

xoxox

~ Lorsha
http://www.lorshafantasy.com
I agree, I am supprised that there are not more providers on this site...Is there a better location for Vegas entertainment?
The site for Vegas is TER apparently...

I think this site is mostly Texas users IMO.
It seems logical to me that Vegas should be a popular discussion area in every Hobby discussion forum. The city is world-famous for adult play time activities. However, I've noticed the same thing over the past week as I try to plan out my fun for an upcoming business trip to the area.
Some of us are here ... and LOVE this place. *wink*
Maybe just not very many of the Vegas gals are aware of this site. The amount of sites out there for girls to advertise for Vegas is insane.

Lux
Hi Lux - welcome to vegas...Might just have to call you...
I agree with Lux! There are soooo many choices on providers and where providers can advertise. Its bananas!! But there are some loyal ladies on here! Myself included.

But yes TER is the main site for Vegas.

Kisses~
Monique
Happy i ran into this thread looks like im having the same problem as a provider..... I cant seem to find the right place and everyone keeps saying TER but it is really hard to keep up on there...... Not to say im dumb but it is not to organized as far as being able to read it.

Well Hey Im New So I am sure ill get the hang of it and yes ECCIE is the main site we use back home In TEXAS.

I will miss it....

"RIP Texas"

HELLO VEGAS!!!!!!!!
Happy i ran into this thread looks like im having the same problem as a provider..... I cant seem to find the right place and everyone keeps saying TER but it is really hard to keep up on there...... Not to say im dumb but it is not to organized as far as being able to read it.

Well Hey Im New So I am sure ill get the hang of it and yes ECCIE is the main site we use back home In TEXAS.

I will miss it....

"RIP Texas"

HELLO VEGAS!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by BrittnanyBigBooty
Britt, I believe you are allowed one ad per week on TER. I agree it is sometimes a little hard to follow threads and comments, but as much as I hate them, it is the go-to board in Vegas.

I would love to have lots more ECCIE activity on the LV section too. There's no reason why this area should not be as busy as Dallas or Houston! I always try to answer most anyone's questions honestly and completely in hopes of stimulating more activity here.
Both Vegas ladies who commented are top rated amazing Vegas providers!

xoxo

Lina