Tit for tat, so to speak

Since the ladies were so gracious to share pics of themselves this holiday season,
I thought I would let the exhibitionist in me out .
Don't worry guys, no pics in here.
And inspired by certain shower pics,
I am offering to send any lady who wants one, a pic of me in the shower today.
I am not all that, and am sure others have better bodies , so don't think I am a vain person. Just a bit of an exhibitionist.
So just ask and naughty Santa will leave you a
Pic in your email box under your Xmas tree.
Open to requests also .
Sign me up for it first. That picture you sent me the other day of your abbs was so hot.:-)
How about one of my sexy fat ass, Tara? You will spend hours in the shower after seeing it. Trying to get the vision out of your head!
Check with Samantha Thom.
I'm sure she'll want the complete set.

c.a.
How about one of my sexy fat ass, Tara? You will spend hours in the shower after seeing it. Trying to get the vision out of your head! Originally Posted by Phrodo
That's not true. please don't say that.
That's not true. please don't say that. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
The part about my sexy fat ass, or your shower time? Can't judge until you see me nekkid, of course. Of course, for that to happen, you also need to be nekkid. Lol.
So Dave, my man, just a word of advice...this is how it all started for Weiner and Favre, and more than a few gymnastic coaches, NCAA coaches and gym teachers, so put a good sense throttle on that desire to share your sudsy nuts lest you end up somewhere playing drop the soap for real.
That is funny^^^^^^^^
Uh...
I seriously thought maybe bsb had you as her new avatar. Lol. I got me my fix from it already. Thanks anyway!
Sign me up for it first. That picture you sent me the other day of your abbs was so hot.:-) Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I have hot abs too, Tara. They're just wrapped with bubble wrap (or something similar) for Christmas shipping. I'd offer a pic, but I'm much more reserved than dave.
I have hot abs too, Tara. They're just wrapped with bubble wrap (or something similar) for Christmas shipping. I'd offer a pic, but I'm much more reserved than dave. Originally Posted by OldGrump
Now oldgrump you and have been around way too long too know what you just said isn't true. Send me a picture please just so I can have sweet dreams of such a sweet good looking man.
Sudsy nuts....lol
So Dave is an exhibitionist. What's so wrong with that? If that's him in the avatar, hell I'd show it off, too.

Note to homophobes: You'll never know how many requests the ladies made for his photos. He may have the last laugh.

Finally, stay on topic. If you can't stay with the original topic, please move along. It's too early for lumps of coal from staff.

Huck
No sudsy nuts visible here.
It's a tasteful nude that would not upset any one, and does not show
Everything.
It's called coed for a reason. Women read these posts too.
And if I wanted advice I sure as hell wouldn't ask one of y'all!!!!