Sorry But This is Not Bullshit Retirement Thread LOL

I have really enjoyed my time here. But OFFICIALLY I will be moving to Carlsbad, CA. (http://www.bcre.com/hanover-beach-colony-carlsbad.php)
March 2014.
Work related. I will be there for a year, but will visit SA at least 3 times next year(Two girls in college).
Carlsbad --San Diego Hobby sux so I will be getting my fill in SA. I will see a few women before I depart. At least one person I haven't seen. And I have to see some PAST HOTTIES.
Oh well. I will be reading the COED and ALERT. Just to keep abreast of the gossip, BULLSHIT POST, and drama. LOL

Thank you all- I want to THANKS ALL the woman who I have seen and looked past my imperfections and made me feel special.

Special thanks @Jenzbunzrbig32

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us
Have a good life out there.
G/F... I live in SD for many years... one could get damn near anything there.. if you have been downtown SD it has ALL changed... the in place now. you used to be able to get a topless massage for $10.00 -- want a nude shell out 5 more bucks!!! the good old days!! CFS was crazy there & cheap. There still are massage ladies.. just ad a bunch of $$..
Thanks for any and all info. I will be living at a beach colony community on carlsbad beach
Weird 90% surf all day and have internet companies and work from home
Thanks for any and all info. I will be living at a beach colony community on carlsbad beach
Weird 90% surf all day and have internet companies and work from home Originally Posted by guy fawkes
Holy shit!! Do you need an assistant?!!! That doesn't sound too bad!!
Holy shit!! Do you need an assistant?!!! That doesn't sound too bad!!
I will be based there in March for a year. I will still be traveling each week. Just SAN DIEGO will be my travel HUB

Sorry if I had time for visitors it would be some CANDI or AUBURN LOL
Have a blessed time on your travels! Salute!
hey guy, yea don't forget some of our providers travel to cali including your candi, not sure where but close enough I'm sure.

thanks for the corrections on the reviews with links and websites, it makes a difference.
Anytime on the Threads--- I will be seeing anyone from SA when I am in San Diego. Will see a few before I leave
Aw congrats!
Mr. GF, wish you a safe travel and good luck in your future.
As I quote Slickback, remember "Beeatch Dependency is no laughing matter. Addiction to a beeatch can fuck with your friends, your health, and, scary enough, even your money." But we got to do it anyway
Peace out.
I will be based there in March for a year. I will still be traveling each week. Just SAN DIEGO will be my travel HUB

Sorry if I had time for visitors it would be some CANDI or AUBURN LOL Originally Posted by guy fawkes
Good thing we already know the areas I visit in SoCal
are very close to you
GF....You may want to look here.. I travel extensively and while there stumbled upon a place like here...There are endless possibilities....

You're welcome...

T-1
Mr. GF, wish you a safe travel and good luck in your future.
As I quote Slickback, remember "Beeatch Dependency is no laughing matter. Addiction to a beeatch can fuck with your friends, your health, and, scary enough, even your money." But we got to do it anyway
Peace out. Originally Posted by Daktari
That is why f^&** a prostitute is best..no attachments, no strings, you still can go home to your perfect house, with all the great things a dumb wife can give you..and have your shit tucked until next Tuesday until she finds out!!