Baby Bellies & Client Stomach's

I am on several boards and have notices that lately guys are making comments in their reviews about Baby Bellies. It does seem that most of these reviews are on new providers that have just entered this life style. I belive that now more then ever with the economy being not so good, that there are more sgl mom's that have discovered that they are sitting on a little gold mine, haha. My question to the guys-- Is a baby Belly a real turn off for you? I am not talking about a gal that is BBW.
Now for the ladies here. I know that all us guys do not come in one size in reference to our Stomach's. So is it a real turn off for you if a guy has a real large stomach and if he does how do you handle the session and have you ever had to say no to him being on top?
To me it's not a turn off for a gentleman to have a large stomach, but getting into a comfortable position is a bit tricky.
I'm rather small at just under 5' and 95lbs so the men with larger bellies are a little harder to maneuver with, but no matter the size or shape of the participant everyone just needs to find a comfortable position to be in.
It is definitely easier to move around and to get fun with clients that are more "in shape."
Creativity is your friend in the bedroom and lots of pillows for propping helps too!
~Liz
  • iggy
  • 12-02-2013, 01:46 PM
dont I wish, I was in half the shape providers w baby Belly are. No Problem what so ever for me.

Iggy
I've had two c-sect, and while I have a small scar, I also lucked out big time by not having my muscles blown to shit. As the bartender once said, " I don't know any other woman with two kids and a six pack.".
mmmm..... I just love a fit tight stomach. However there is a correlation to how much am I paying. $$$$/hr for a baby belly does equate to some disappointment.
  • Tiger
  • 12-03-2013, 06:30 PM
I've had two c-sect, and while I have a small scar, I also lucked out big time by not having my muscles blown to shit. As the bartender once said, " I don't know any other woman with two kids and a six pack.". Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Must be a very small one, I don't recall seeing it.

I have a belly
Must be a very small one, I don't recall seeing it.

Originally Posted by Tiger
Yes, in the winter i keep it covered ��. She reappears during the summer when I'm active.
Why were disappointed Tiger?
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (8.6 KB, 234 views)
Just so there's no misunderstandings. The pic above was July. The pic below was just now.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (109.3 KB, 237 views)
NICE PIC! How about a little wider angle so we can see the six pack next to the rest of your assets!
Then there would be nothing left to the imagination.

This past summer I didn't get out on the boat as much :'-(. In years past I rocked a hard stomache from rowing, swimming, ect...
  • Doove
  • 12-04-2013, 09:04 AM
Six-pack or no, a 24 year old mother of zero would be doing well to look as good as her, let alone a 36 year old mother of two.
*you (missing post #8).

What's up with that? Between this and the posts in the "Region Unknown" I'm beginning to think you've got something on your mind???
  • Tiger
  • 12-04-2013, 01:42 PM
Yes, in the winter i keep it covered ��. She reappears during the summer when I'm active.
Why were disappointed Tiger? Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Tiger disappointed.... absolutely not disappointed

I'll still say... there's a scar?
Ok. You have had me fretting all day!