powder room?

So how do the girls get to the powder room? heard about it not sure where to find it or if im allowed even tho im a verified provider or does it no longer exist? any info would be nice
For access to the Powder Room, Verified Providers, must contact the staff at powderroom@eccie.net to apply.

You must be an active verified provider to be admitted to the Powder room.
Have a Showcase with photos to be admitted to the Powder Room.
Have at least one review written on this site to be admitted to the
Powder room.
Have established an online presence at ECCIE to be admitted to the
Powder Room. This means that you must have been a member of
ECCIE for a minimum of three months AND at least 50 posts.
k thank
I thought the powder room was a myth.
Whats the powder room? The providers have a room to chat amongst themselves about us!? uh oh
I havent been there yet because i havent been here long enought but from what i understand its just like yalls guys room that we dont have access to yall caht about whatever and i guess the ladies are able to do the same. cant wait to find out tho
Whats the powder room? The providers have a room to chat amongst themselves about us!? uh oh Originally Posted by charly956
The powder room is a place where the ladies compare notes and talk freely, like the mens lounge. I'm sure most of the conversations are about how handsome, generous and what great lovers most of us are. I can't imagine them ever saying anything else about us. LMAO
mr.smith i imagine that is exactly what our conversations are like at least partially lol
im looking for access to the powder room. Ive got enough posts and have been a member since November 13th... I think that's all I need!! Thanx and Blessed BE!!
Damn i wanna sneak in there too!!
im looking for access to the powder room. Ive got enough posts and have been a member since November 13th... I think that's all I need!! Thanx and Blessed BE!! Originally Posted by autummagick
Elgato69 laid out the requirements and contact info in post #2 above:

For access to the Powder Room, Verified Providers, must contact the staff at powderroom@eccie.net to apply.

You must be an active verified provider to be admitted to the Powder room.
Have a Showcase with photos to be admitted to the Powder Room.
Have at least one review written on this site to be admitted to the
Powder room.
Have established an online presence at ECCIE to be admitted to the
Powder Room. This means that you must have been a member of
ECCIE for a minimum of three months AND at least 50 posts. Originally Posted by Elgato69