Review: BP Alexa: rub and ugh with crappy ending!

Date: 11/25/2013
Provider: Alexa
Phone: (214) 200 6491
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...me-22/14572455
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Mockingbird and 35
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Lame rub and mediocre tug. Titty sucking, attempted groping.
Session Length: 60 - 25 = 35
Fee: 100
Hair Length and Color: long brunette curly
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Don't let the pics fool you, she is a BBW now. Only the cute face looks the same
Recommendation: No
Sorry for your experience. But that was funny: "rub and ugh..."
Thanks for the honest review and unfortunate experience. I have wondered about her for a while after seeing her ads...now I will stay away based on your review. Sorry and thanks for TOFTT.
Thanks for TOFTT.
Sorry about that , I saw her and yea shes lil bit bigger than pictures cute face !! She just had a baby and when I saw her she had a more loose stomach even we got to to gym toghether !!! See how it goes ! Btw she had a great touch i ask for a massage and i get massage with L1 !!!
Sorry Cheb,However in her photos she does show that she has gained weight. When she is in the blue dress with her back to camera she is big. Little Cheb ignored that photo and u paid the price.LOL
Got fbsm, fv,mt, L1, bbbj (no CIM), DATY, and Russian for $.40 when I saw her twice in Feb 2014. I would recommend and plan on going back real soon.
Dude sorry you got scammed, better fish to fry and a couple NO WAY floating out there on her azz.

Research is your friend.
I'm researching all around. Trying to get that good catch for sure. Trying to weed out these up sellers and fakers. I gonna get that L3 in DFW soon