expose johns

I just recieved a text alert saying I had been reported to this web site. It had a text that I had sent to someone on BP. It had my facebook profile and a copy of the text. It didn't say much.thank god it asked if I wanted the profile erased it would cost a couple hundred dollars. Has anyone heard of this. My dum ass used my phone and u have a hobby phone.
I just recieved a text alert saying I had been reported to this web site. It had a text that I had sent to someone on BP. It had my facebook profile and a copy of the text. It didn't say much.thank god it asked if I wanted the profile erased it would cost a couple hundred dollars. Has anyone heard of this. My dum ass used my phone and u have a hobby phone. Originally Posted by superfracer69
This is just not right the world would be a better place if everyone mind their own B.I....smh
its a scam, do not pay.

not your problem someone has to scam you for not having clients or the price to be one.
if you pay, they own you
Guys, far be it for me to lecture, but you really need to consider getting a google voice number and using that instead of your real cell phone # -That is if you have a smart phone. It is very risky to use the number that is associated with public profile information like facebook and others.
Just get a cheap throw away phone for hobby purposes. Activate it from a public phone and don't answer any of the personal questions the automated system asks. That way the phone can't be connected to you.
thats absolutely the best way to go - cheap, untraceable phone. they could track you with google voice, although it would take a lot of effort.
Or the smart thing would have been to stay off BP. It's just that the Pickens here are so slim I got desperate. I was in Austin all year and got spoiled.
hobby phone hobby phone hobby phone
Don't have your phone number attached to your Facebook! Change that shit in privacy settings.
How is this even legal? You'd think this is ripe for a defamation lawsuit.
How is this even legal? You'd think this is ripe for a defamation lawsuit. Originally Posted by hittingcoach
It's not. But come to think of it neither is paying for sex. Maybe everyone with a review should be charged huh?

Lol I love this site.
Last yeAr they had the same scam for providers with mugshots exposing them on the web and texting it to us! It's a scam to make $$ don't pay
lmfao jb

too funny