Thief among us

damn shame..
I thought someone told me they saw Jocelyn Monroe and she was cute. I'm not sure why she is taking Janelle pics.

Janelle now that is one beautiful young lady.
I thought someone told me they saw Jocelyn Monroe and she was cute. I'm not sure why she is taking Janelle pics.

Janelle now that is one beautiful young lady. Originally Posted by ReturnofDaMac
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=206975
Eccie Verified
yeah i saw those pics earlier this morning on bp. i tried seeing ms monroe one time. i was already suspect of some of her pics due to some pics she had a tattoo on her shoulder and others she didnt. not to mention how we set an appointment and i arrived to the incall only to have her not pick up. her phone mysteriously messed up in her words. i definitely wont be seeing her ass now. i dont give a fuck how good she looks. seems like a potential bait and switch
Exactly. What's the point in stealing pix when you won't pick up the phone for clients anyway? Lol
Exactly. What's the point in stealing pix when you won't pick up the phone for clients anyway? Lol Originally Posted by makem1st
Busy stealing pix.
Wow what a shame. As a provider, if a female is using someone else's pics.. That clearly says to me she's ashamed or scared to show her own. I'm not scared to show my own. Different strokes for different folks. Some men will like your shape others like something different. Just be up front with your OWN pics so the client can determine if they want to book or not. I can't stand fake ass game players on either side.