Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: LMT FBSM
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: $
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, just past shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is about 5'3"..135lbs..has a great thick build..not fat just solid..she reminded me of a gymnast but taller..and a great pair of MM Ds!!
Recommendation: Yes
I have to respectfully disagree with your assessment of this pathetic excuse of a "provider" You say I can find "none better" I say I can find none worse! Nice looking girl with a firm athletic body but a HORRIBLE attitude / personality...
I've never encountered such a jerk in this business before. She is the first and only provider I've ever walked out on before the session even started. I've seen providers that don't look like photos and all other sorts of things that made me upset prior to the session starting, but her attitude was horrible and TOTALLY unacceptable. I would not recommenced her to my worst enemy.
She didn't have attitude with me..I can only assess my experience..it was great and it was a great value..some people click and some don't
She didn't have attitude with me..I can only assess my experience..it was great and it was a great value..some people click and some don't Originally Posted by cashgame
Seriously? Did you happen to read your own review? "Setting someone straight" IS an attitude and usually not a good one... Just sayin
You must have been a real dick if she ran you off
You must have been a real dick if she ran you off Originally Posted by Badbarth
On the contrary, it was SHE that was a DICK. Look at my post (and responses) in the Men's lounge. I'm not the first she's run off and/or been a total DICK to. Seriously, she's wacko and even threatened me via text (which I still have)