Phone: 501.690.7569
Email Address: caramel_delight501@yahoo.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=135429
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: West LR
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: lfk spw bbbj facesitting cg mis lfk cuddling daty bbbj k9 cg acg mis
Session Length: 1.5
Fee: $$$
Hair Length and Color: she had it up black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Wow! Wow! W0W! Very thin but oh so sexy too.
Recommendation: Yes
Oh yes!! She's a darling!! Great review, FS!

I can't wait to see her again soon!
Very nice review!
She's a sweetheart. Definitely drama free, which is nice.
Great review.
Smokin Hot review FS. Thank You.
I've heard some very good things about this young lady backchannel from a friend, but it's always good to read a nice review of someone that you want to see.
Thanks again and Thumbs Up
Nice Review. I'm going to take a shower now.
Nice Review. I'm going to take a shower now. Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
Wow, this young lady is very easy to talk to, does everything with enthusiasm, again, Wow! A smoking hot body, very athletic build on a thin frame, I hope to c her again. Jake127. 4/5/14
Please do not post in review thread where they have been dormant for 30 day or more.

#13 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.

Thread Closed

Biomed1