Rick Perry Appoints New Secretary of State.....

http://www.kxan.com/news/texas-lege/...etary-of-state

She just happens to be an Indian American, and married to popular Radio Talk Show Host Micheal Berry.

This is probably a move to boost her political capital, for a future run at higher office.

She is smart, articulate, and conservative.

She just happens to be an Indian American, and married to popular Radio Talk Show Host Micheal Berry.

This is probably a move to boost her political capital, for a future run at higher office.

She is smart, articulate, and conservative. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That's the way we like them... SO COOL!
  • BJerk
  • 12-19-2013, 09:03 PM

She is smart, articulate, and conservative. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Even though she received her law degree from a 3rd rate university, and she is a conservative, at least she isn't a white male!!
Did she go to UT?
Wait, no that is just the football program.
  • BJerk
  • 12-20-2013, 05:26 AM
Did she go to UT?
Wait, no that is just the football program. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Berry received a bachelor’s degree from the University of Houston, and a law degree from the University of Houston Law Center. Not the most imposing credentials.
Berry received a bachelor’s degree from the University of Houston, and a law degree from the University of Houston Law Center. Not the most imposing credentials. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
President Obama is Ivey League all the way, and he has certainly proved he is not the brightest bulb in the Chandelier.

Get him off 'Prompter, and he is a mumbling fool.
So there have never been any bad lawyers from top ranked schools?
I can recall when UofH owned the SWC.
I suppose it is much more important to send a tremendous amount of money on a football program rather than on the education of the students.
What was that really smart quarterbacks name....uh uh yeah Young, Vince Young.

I understand your pride in your school but it is no measure of an individual.
So there have never been any bad lawyers from top ranked schools?
I can recall when UofH owned the SWC.
I suppose it is much more important to send a tremendous amount of money on a football program rather than on the education of the students.
What was that really smart quarterbacks name....uh uh yeah Young, Vince Young.

I understand your pride in your school but it is no measure of an individual. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I don't think ole Vince won too many Spelling Bee's. But he wore "burnt orange".
So there have never been any bad lawyers from top ranked schools? Originally Posted by The2Dogs

I can think of a few; Obama being one of many...................more local would be Fred Baron.
this is one of the stupider conversations I've see in a long time, and nobody's called anybody a fuckface or shiteater yet.
  • BJerk
  • 12-20-2013, 06:43 PM
this is one of the stupider conversations I've see in a long time, and nobody's called anybody a fuckface or shiteater yet. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm willing to bet you have seen a mountain of stupid conversations around here!
I'm willing to bet you have seen a mountain of stupid conversations around here! Originally Posted by Bert Jones
That's true. And he's the reason most of them were stupid.

Hey, I wonder what BiSex thinks of her credentials?

Nice tits..but that horse face..OH MY!

Poor thing looks like something out of a Chris Cunningham video.

Shit.. that face makes Sarah Jessica Parker look normal.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg collegehumor.257f79a56befe785e52b90555c2a82b5.jpeg (75.8 KB, 17 views) File Type: jpeg windowlicker-300x225.jpeg (18.8 KB, 17 views)