When It Comes to Gay Marriage, Only One Law Matters....

A kiss between the groom and bride shall not be shown by the media, unless both are smokin' hot lesbians.

At work, the break room TV is always tuned to CNN during lunchtime. Sometimes I have to fight to keep from yorking all over the floor.
  • Old-T
  • 12-21-2013, 10:23 AM
That's about what I'd expect from a drunk redneck at 4AM
  • BJerk
  • 12-21-2013, 12:50 PM
That's about what I'd expect from a drunk redneck at 4AM Originally Posted by Old-T
Such as yourself?
  • FU_CC
  • 12-21-2013, 12:57 PM
....any drunk at anytime

btw ... lot of rigging people for johnny to meet, then dug ... 5+yrs
  • Old-T
  • 12-21-2013, 01:16 PM
Such as yourself? Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Nope, not even close. First, check the time stamps. Second, check my posting history. I've been accused of being a damn yankee, a Bubba hater, anti-Texas, a Hispanic lover, a Hispanic hater, and a liberal of numerous sub-categories--plus numerous other vile things--but in 3,000+ post only you seem delusional enough to think I'm a redneck. No thanks. Several years of living in the Reconstructionist South was quite enough time spent near redneck bubbas. Disagree with me if you like, but use the right kind of slurs!
Whoops.

Let my disclaiming from a purposed evil
Free me so far in your most generous thoughts
That I have shot mine arrow o'er the house
And hurt my brother.

But cf. my original point: I'd a lot rather watch these ladies kiss and make up, than you two.

http://youtu.be/MI5fLtmJCu8
  • FU_CC
  • 12-21-2013, 02:25 PM
Now go ass a few female what they think about gay guy

btw wrong season
  • Old-T
  • 12-21-2013, 04:10 PM
Whoops.

Let my disclaiming from a purposed evil
Free me so far in your most generous thoughts
That I have shot mine arrow o'er the house
And hurt my brother.

But cf. my original point: I'd a lot rather watch these ladies kiss and make up, than you two.

http://youtu.be/MI5fLtmJCu8 Originally Posted by roaringfork
I would hope so! I know what I look like and I suspect few want to watch me.
  • BJerk
  • 12-22-2013, 12:30 PM
Nope, not even close. First, check the time stamps. Second, check my posting history. I've been accused of being a damn yankee, a Bubba hater, anti-Texas, a Hispanic lover, a Hispanic hater, and a liberal of numerous sub-categories--plus numerous other vile things--but in 3,000+ post only you seem delusional enough to think I'm a redneck. No thanks. Several years of living in the Reconstructionist South was quite enough time spent near redneck bubbas. Disagree with me if you like, but use the right kind of slurs!
Originally Posted by Old-T
Well, OK. I haven't really read many of your posts, but you seem like an old whitey to me, so I assumed you were a redneck. My most humble apologies, sir. P.S. Reconstruction ended over one hundred years ago.
  • Old-T
  • 12-22-2013, 01:16 PM
P.S. Reconstruction ended over one hundred years ago. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Am I old? Yep, at least in relative terms.

And sadly, the reconstruction mindset is still alive and evil in plenty of places in the south. Take the drive from Miami to Tampa (passing right by Ol' George Z's territory) and you will see plenty of it in towns like Avon, Plant City, etc. Or go south out of Montgomery to Pensacola and stop at the roadside abodes. Or just open your ears in the DFW airport and hear some folks talk in ways that any plantation overlord would agree with.

Or just read some of the Texans on here.