Merry Christmas 🎄🎅

Wishing everyone in the Albany/HV region a very Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for 2014!
For all my non Christmas celebrating friends, Happy Holidays, whichever ones they may be!
It is all about spending time with your family and enjoying one another no matter what you celebrate. It's also about overspending on gifts that your kids don't really need, or that people don't want, LOL!

Merry Christmas. Everyone have a joyous holiday.
  • iggy
  • 12-24-2013, 01:03 AM

Muah
Wishing everyone in the Albany/HV region a very Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for 2014!
For all my non Christmas celebrating friends, Happy Holidays, whichever ones they may be!
It is all about spending time with your family and enjoying one another no matter what you celebrate. It's also about overspending on gifts that your kids don't really need, or that people don't want, LOL!

Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Autumn,

I loooove the new pic I think it's like the last one on your showcasE. OMG SUPER CUTE. Merry xmas hun
remember its not about the Christmas cost to the giver,
its about the Halloween delivery.

Autumn,

I loooove the new pic I think it's like the last one on your showcasE. OMG SUPER CUTE. Merry xmas hun Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
Thank you!
Hope the new endeavor is going well!