HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!

I just want to wish all the mothers,
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO
Becky
That goes for me too!

To all the BEAUTIFUL, SEXY Mothers in this board (And the ones not in the board also). May your day be full of JOY and lots of Naughty Fun!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!

Stang
Happy Mother's Day
I would especial like to wish those single Moms. The deserve a considerable amount of praise for making a hard choice and happy to make the sacrifices neccessary to provide a good home for their child. Happy Mothers Day to All of You Wonderful Moms
Some of my favorites are Moms (and yes...Grandmoms)

Happy Mother's Day to you all!
Wait a minute! Isn't Mother's Day tomorrow?! Don't scare me like that!
Wait a minute! Isn't Mother's Day tomorrow?! Don't scare me like that! Originally Posted by FatManHobbyist
Damn, you kill me!! Ha!

Happy Mothers Day!!

Muah!!!

~Kelly TNT
  • fawn
  • 05-09-2009, 05:00 PM
and i would like to return the kind words......Happy Mother's Day
to all the beautiful Mommies on this board.................
Thank you, mothers, for your sacrifice and love. You are responsible not only for your children but also for the future health of our society!
  • SL55
  • 05-09-2009, 06:44 PM
We often talk about "Illusion of Passion" by the great Providers. They seldom get the daily recognition as Mothers, that they get from us for their sessions to bring us such joy. But what would this world be without the love, dedication and support our children receive from their Moms?

Mothers each of you deserve more days of recognition than one! But, here's to all of you that play such a vital role in the future of our children.

SL55
Hug your Mom if she's alive...tell her how much you love and appreciate her...

Send a Myspace message or an email or a text message to all your friends who are also Moms...they richly deserve it...

I will be leaving soon to buy flowers and cry at my Mom's grave most of the afternoon...but I will be a much better man tomorrow for doing so...and she will be looking down at me from heaven...
I, too, must spend today thinking of my mother instead of spending it with her. Mother's Day was one of the big family reunion days of the year along with July 4th, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. All 22 of us (grandchildren included) would get together to celebrate what she gave us. She was the matriarch of the family and our inspiration to "be good".