Escapades in Tulsa.....now a rubble

I went by there 2 days ago and it has been demolished. It is about time. It was a trashy place.
The original upholstered sewer.
On my 18th birthday my buddies and I went there and I had my first lap dance from a 40+ year old. Red lipstick on my jeans and my gf was pissed!
I'd say it was killed by the bright lights from the QT across the street. The drink hassle never worked for me.
It caught on fire!
On FIRE? Couldn't be... The women were NEVER that hot there.
  • keith
  • 01-03-2014, 06:41 PM
I didn't think that the fire was that extensive at least from the view from outside while driving by but I only went in there twice in 20+ years going to strip clubs. Both were bad. I was kind of wondering today as I drove back in from okc and passed where west side gentleman's club was located why don't they just reopen it over in that building. Hell I am sure it wouldn't take too much to get it back to the barest minimum of the fire code.
I've probably been there 3 times over the past ten years and each time I went there I said "never again" afterwards, lol. was there a couple months back and made the mistake of checking a text while I was there, thought the bouncer was gonna come off the top rope on me. He said "blah blah blah no phones" and without saying anything back I just stood up, turned towards the door, and walked straight out. Place was a shithole, good riddance.
I didn't think that the fire was that extensive at least from the view from outside while driving by but I only went in there twice in 20+ years going to strip clubs. Both were bad. I was kind of wondering today as I drove back in from okc and passed where west side gentleman's club was located why don't they just reopen it over in that building. Hell I am sure it wouldn't take too much to get it back to the barest minimum of the fire code. Originally Posted by keith
I remembeer when Escapade's was Passions. And I remember when The Weside Gentlemans club was The Billabong. Not much of a loss from either one being gone.
One less shit hole in Tulsa. That place was a bio hazard.