What are your New Year's Resolutions...

For my New Year's Resolutions this year I plan to have more patience and to try hard to practice what I preach... I tend to be really abrupt and abrasive when dealing with people at times (I don't play well with stupid) and this year I plan to relax more. I am hoping to make some big changes in my life that may include moving from the area and hopefully everything works out...

As for my New Year's Resolutions within the hobby.... well I will be contacting you ladies this coming year.

That being said... Hope everyone has a happy and safe time out there
Cheers!!!!
For my New Year's Resolutions this year I plan to have more patience and to try hard to practice what I preach... I tend to be really abrupt and abrasive when dealing with people at times (I don't play well with stupid) and this year I plan to relax more. I am hoping to make some big changes in my life that may include moving from the area and hopefully everything works out...

As for my New Year's Resolutions within the hobby.... well I will be contacting you ladies this coming year.

That being said... Hope everyone has a happy and safe time out there Originally Posted by JustTheTipO69
Ditto-- Almost the same sentiment for me.

As for the hobby and ladies in general, my resolution is to have as much fun as possible with like minded women. I'm in a transition stage. While I enjoy the hobby as much as any other guy, I want to expand the field and explore experiences. I'm interested in playing the field-- NSA encounters, sugarbaby experience, non P4P adult fun, overnights-- basically pushing the boundaries. I will probably stay true to my roots within the hobby, but will always be on the lookout for lady fuck buddy who just wants sex without the B.S.
To get the hell OUT of the Panhandle.
I don't believe in annual resolutions but if I had one it would be to spread more love in the form of happy benjamins.