Buffalo ~ Split from another thread

• Chloe
  • 01-13-2010, 11:14 PM
You need to give two to three weeks notice for traveling to make it worth it.

And as for the buffalo guys . . . I HATE to say it but I used to travel there twice a week and I have had SO MANY bad experiences out there give or take . . . I have decided to not make the trip anymore. The Rochester boys treat me nice and so I like stickng home The crew out here is awesome, wonderful providers and hobbiests. But traveling is key to breaking things up, getting your name out and having more fun
  • GP
  • 01-14-2010, 05:59 AM
And as for the buffalo guys . . . I HATE to say it but I used to travel there twice a week and I have had SO MANY bad experiences out there give or take . . . I have decided to not make the trip anymore. Originally Posted by Chloe
This is concerning. You are not the first lady I have heard this from. Is it just 1 or 2 guys, or is it an inherent problem with all of the guys in Buffalo? Could you go into more detail? Is it a "FIXABLE" problem?
Chloe, I very much share GP's concern about your bad experiences in Buffalo, especially since we have heard this before from at least one other Rochester lady. What can we do to change that opinion?
Let me second Jacks seconding of GP's concern of issues with Buffalo guys treating the girls poorly. If it's disrespect, verbal or physical issues here are 3 guys whom I would think any girl we met would say don't be concerned with them. They will rock your world and be gentlemen. I'm sure there are others but you and another have issues here and I for one would like to get to that reason and change what we can. Can or does the girls forum discuss these issues and help with who and who not to see? I've never met you Chloe but am glad you said this and like Jack said is there anything we can do to change that opinion.

And Bob I actually talked to Lauren last night and she was very interested in the tri city tour idea. So I am hoping her profile shows some tour dates sometime before spring.
I too share the concern. Not to be a smart ass but I never had the pleasure of seeing her. And the above 3 posts show 4 of us reputable hobbyists that have not. I guess I would like to know being that that is a serious allegation to Buffalo guys just how many people that would encompass. I don't mean names but just how many. One or two guys or 10. And how many trips. Chloe, you said you used to come twice a week but to be honest with you I don't remember seeing many posts from you in the providers section. Not saying you didn't come but just don't remember seeing your ads that often. Were all your ads on ASPD or other places? I guess the only other issue I would like to know is what constituted the "bad" experience. Was it just lack of bookings or rude people that mistreated you. In my mind makes a big difference. Again not trying to pry, just wondered what Rochester has that we apparently don't.
I know at least one other Rochester provider who stopped coming to Buffalo because she didn't like it but didn't say why. Could we get some input from the ladies on how to clean up our act.
  • GP
  • 01-14-2010, 08:14 AM
[Sarcasm] That's it, I am moving out of Buffalo [/Sarcasm]

In all seriousness, we have accidentally hijacked this thread, however I think this topic merits discussion. Maybe a mod could split this thread into another at around posts 32 & 33?
I have to agree, I know the weather sucks, but really Rochester has about the same weather. Is it something in the water? In general, what have the Buffalo "gentlemen" done to deserve such a lousy reputation. I'm hoping that we can turn that "rep" around. Maybe our Chamber of Commerce can start a new program! LOL But seriously, I believe that many of the long term posters here are respectful to the ladies. Let us know......
As the self proclaimed head of the recruiting department, may I suggest I toftt and invite Chloe, Gabrielle and a third member of the Rochester contingency join me for some group fun. The third member can be anyone you are comfortable with but may I suggest Lauren, Erica, Nikki, Ms elizabeth. That list is not in any specific order. But may I also add whoever you choose could the remaining three visit me the following week?
I concur Montana but the group of them must visit me before the encounter so they know how a true gentleman acts. Any scientist will tell you if you are going to do a litmus test you must have a control substance to compare the results too. I would be willing to "set" the standard.
I would also add that before we hastily say as a whole "we" need to clean up our act I would submit that we wait for some facts if the girls will weigh in. I for one think my "act" is pretty good.
Montana - You are so humble and giving! Willing to TOFTT for the benefit of the masses. A special humanitarian award will have to be designed and given. It may be worthwhile though if we can get some of these special ladies returning to the area. Seriously, keep up the good work!
I hope we don't have some "Dog Gemini's"
Count me in among the Buffalo group. In talking to some of the visiting providers, I too have heard some negativity about Buffalo hobbyists. Hopefully, the 5-6 of us can begin to change that perception.
And so it is...

LAP
I'd like to help. The 4 hour round trip to Rochester isn't any fun. However, Gabrielle was worth it.