Best Hobbyist With Attitude & Personality

OK, turnabout is fair play.

Ladies, I know you feel all of your clients are completely special, but who are a few of your visitors that you look forward to because of their great attitudes and personality?

No performance reviews, please. We don't want to open that can 'o worms.
<-------------
  • Jaleh
  • 09-06-2010, 02:05 PM
I vote for my 2 ATF's, They know who they are!!!
My vote goes to my ATF as well.

And my hobby buddy in Houston.
I also vote for my ATF
Must be politicians .....not a truthful answer among them .LOL....or a politically correct answer by not saying a thing ......an ATF could be any one in the world ......Good thread Texas T
Fine, I'll name names.

Off the top of my head...when I think "fun person to be around" the following people come to mind, in no particular order...some I have seen BCD and some I have just hung out with, but all of them are awesome in their own unique and special way:

monkmonk, surfindick, Randy4Candy, LuckJack, St. Mateo, SASpurfan, Jack Daniels, Surge, Neotek, CanDo01, Caliban, Curious Bill, PPE, DFWRaven, TheGiftedOne, Chipper, cpi3000 and Da Hammer. Sorry if I left someone off the 'list' but I am doing well if I can remember what I ate for breakfast these days.
Surge
Neotek
Da Hammer
Hardwired
St.C
Panik
The Real Johnny Ringo

If I left anyone out I apologize I just got to know them pretty well
I Love everybody, well there are some that????
SES - <------ I'm the one turning pink

Trey - My Houston buddy, took pity on me and had breakfast with me., plus he cracks me up, he is so funny.

PPE- He promised me spankings and he is funny.

Neotek - His post makes me laugh
Dr. Olney
My 2 most favs, which I haven't seen them in a while, one's handle was "Radionowhere" on aspd and of course "unbelievable size". I know there are more than a few on my ATF list, but thats my top 2. Great personality, very personable, just like me. Bubbly, talkative and LOVES taking of care me as well as me taking care of them. Perfect gentlemen in my book.
Thats MUCH better now ...Even tho I wasnt mentioned by any of the ladies .LOL Always nice to size up the competition .............and I guess I am not much Competition .LOL ....T
Thank you Lisa.... Special gift in your envelope this week. Swish, POP!

Dannie, Dannie,Dannie.... You crack me up too!!

PPE
Fine, I'll name names.

Off the top of my head...when I think "fun person to be around" the following people come to mind, in no particular order...some I have seen BCD and some I have just hung out with, but all of them are awesome in their own unique and special way:

monkmonk, surfindick, Randy4Candy, LuckJack, St. Mateo, SASpurfan, Jack Daniels, Surge, Neotek, CanDo01, Caliban, Curious Bill, PPE, DFWRaven, TheGiftedOne, Chipper, cpi3000 and Da Hammer. Sorry if I left someone off the 'list' but I am doing well if I can remember what I ate for breakfast these days. Originally Posted by Dannie
Thanks, looks like I am in good company.