why do I have a red dot

why do I have one who can I talk to to change that
If you're talking about on your profile (edit: also visible to you under your avatar), it signifies your online status to be "invisible". You can change this yourself, just go to your user cp and it's under edit options.
Thats correct. The red dot signifies that your profile in marked as invisible. A green dot indicates its visible. And you can change that status yourself in your User CP.
Thank y'all... One more question... How long does it take for somebody to verify you once you send the request
Since you are in Austin, here is the info that is requested:

You may post a weekly ad in this section once you have been upgraded to Verified Provider.

Submit your info to the staff at austin@eccie.net

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

The verification process could take 24-48 hours.

It may day a day or so for our volunteer staff to get to your request. Please allow up to 48 hours for the request to be processed. You can help the process by supplying as much of the requested info as possible by links, requesting vouches from other members and so on. The more info that we have to track down and confirm, the longer it will take.

Hope this helps.