REVIEW: TS Gigi Rae - Lincoln.

I met Gigi a couple weeks ago. She had a nice warm comfortable place near downtown. I felt comfortable with her from the moment she opened the door and greeted me with a kiss. She looks very much like her pictures and is easy to talk to.
I really enjoyed out hour together and was completely satisfied with her services. I can't wait to see her again!
Good for you. Not exactly a full review but if that is what you want to share so be it.
Little hard the first time figuring things out. When you come to the review section, there are two tabs you can push. New Thread, or New Review. The New Review gives you a lot of drop down questions and a form to fill out. The ROS or Rest of the Story is the tough part to fill out if you have not seen one before. I think there is a sticky thread about this at the top of the Review Section.

Glad you had a good time!
Moved here.
Welcome back Marcus, missed you!
Thanks but I've been here. I've had a pesky computer problem that took a couple weeks to nail down. I think everything is OK now.
Welcome back, kinda. lol I downloaded spyhunter about a month ago. I got that virus that wipes out your whole computer caught in time and downloaded that and it go rid of it. Still lost some files but not everything.
Is there anything else you would like to share?
Gigi is a very sweet shy girl. Thats all I can tell you since I have not had the opportunity to do a double with her. lol
I will say that it's interesting that TS Providers are becoming more commonplace.
TS providers have suffered from a reputation of largely bait and switch, up sells, and NCNS way more than the general provider populace. Also there is a large amount of (unanswered) unknowns for the curious newbie that may want to test the waters so to speak. I say these things because my many emails and PMs say so.

Gents have just recently began to be comfortable with reviewing providers with toys and whether they know how to use them so perhaps TS reviews will become common place as well.
For those of you who don't like it, don't read them.

I believe it can only serve to help make someone's experience safer and more inline with what they expect if the TS providers and the gents come to use ECCIE.net more.
We all win.
Marcus why did you take it out of the review section instead of just having him rewrite it?
He did not use the review form. He is free to try again.
He did not use the review form. He is free to try again. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
He seems to have disappeared. I sent a pm asking for more info. Crickets.

I, for one, was happy to see the review. Always wondered............never had the guts.
I believe I no who it is. I will talk to Gigi
Perhaps he was asked to provide it and he did so quickly and ducked for cover.

As I'm sure many of you know there are many that don't care for others wants and desires but their own idea of hobbying.