Birthday Wishes

My birthday is coming up and I get super excited because you only get one chance to make an awesome wish when you blow out your candles. Has anyone ever had a birthday wish come true??!!

(Fun thread to.lighten some moods)
My birthday is coming up and I get super excited because you only get one chance to make an awesome wish when you blow out your candles. Has anyone ever had a birthday wish come true??!!

(Fun thread to.lighten some moods) Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
Nope never. My birthday is in 2 days thats funny...lol
Nope never. My birthday is in 2 days thats funny...lol Originally Posted by Sweet Destiny
Omg!! Are you a pisces too!! My Vern005 is!! Will you be joining our little awesome pisces club Hehe jk no club
I had my birthday wish come true last year when little Brooke text me first thing in the morning and gave me an offer I couldn't refuse.

This year it was Arianna and an overnight!!

So yea, I blow out my candles on my cake and then get my own candle blown out by a lovely lady.

SD - I may have to have another birthday and make you my wish seeing you won't be around next early January.
Happy Birthday Ladies.....
The saying is true...."You are not getting older, you are getting Better..."

SD ..try to meet yesterday on short notice, sorry we did not connect. If I knew it was close to you B-day I would have planned better... Stay safe in the snow...
Never been much of cake person, so I never really had candles to blow out!
whats the old saying? for desert we're having cake or cock, unfortunately we';re fresh out of cake! lol
I had my birthday wish come true last year when little Brooke text me first thing in the morning and gave me an offer I couldn't refuse.

This year it was Arianna and an overnight!!

So yea, I blow out my candles on my cake and then get my own candle blown out by a lovely lady.

SD - I may have to have another birthday and make you my wish seeing you won't be around next early January. Originally Posted by Frank Pierce
Haha this chick is funny
Dude. Enough. This thread was created to lighten everyone up and here you still go.
Dude. Enough. This thread was created to lighten everyone up and here you still go. Originally Posted by Frank Pierce
Thank you
I'm sorry V happy birthday to both you ladies. Hey V if you answer my emails I'll make your birthday special this year. Just a thought
Happy Birthday Veronica and Destiny! Two true sweethearts of this area.

Veronica - Good to see that your back in NY. With your upbeat attitude, I can't imagine you having a bad b-day.
Happy Birthday Veronica and Destiny! Two true sweethearts of this area.

Veronica - Good to see that your back in NY. With your upbeat attitude, I can't imagine you having a bad b-day. Originally Posted by irnshank
Awww thank you!!
Awww thank you!! Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
Really babe? Just answer my pm c'mon
Nope never. My birthday is in 2 days thats funny...lol Originally Posted by Sweet Destiny
I hope that you have a GREAT Birthday Destiny. I hope to be able to see you soon.