Valentine's with a Provider?

I love getting on here and seeing plenty of familiar handles.

Has anyone spent time with a provider for Valentine's Day? And if so...did you do traditional Valentine's day activities. ..dinner, romance, cheesy lingerie, etc?

What would you prefer?
I have and it was a blast. We met for drinks Nd I had a single red rose for her then We had dinner walked the river walk like two lovers. Went to our room where I had the other roses in a vase and some blues playing on the radio and we then made out like kids and hit the hot tub. It was intense and romantic all at the same time
I haven't, but I don't plan to be a loner boner on that day.
I'd love to spend Valentines Day with a provider. Every year I get my loving bride a gift, and keep thinking she will gift me a young sexy girl for Vday, but it never happens.
Maybe I should give her more hints.
We've only spent birthdays and wedding anniversaries with providers, Valentine's day sounds good, maybe we'll give it a try this year
Haven't yet but might have to add that as a bucket list item
Interesting, but sounds expensive. I'd rather just get to the point instead of all the romancing or the spirit of "Valentines Day".

My view may change if the time spent outside of normal activities was not charged. Yea right! haha.
I love getting on here and seeing plenty of familiar handles.

Has anyone spent time with a provider for Valentine's Day? And if so...did you do traditional Valentine's day activities. ..dinner, romance, cheesy lingerie, etc?

What would you prefer? Originally Posted by pamperedsecret
Actually...I have a very "traditional" Valentine's Day scheduled for Friday.

...if you call a 3-hour 3-way traditional.
Damn!!! Sounds like a excellent tradition to me DFW!!!
I'm feelin what Lover361 says also...why stress guys.. Just get to it and make it the best and hottest sex of the year!