Good bye Piers, don't let the door hit you in the ass.

So what are the people who watched the show going to do now?

Make up one 4-man bobsled team
"There have been times when the CNN host Piers Morgan didn’t seem to like America very much — and American audiences have been more than willing to return the favor. Three years after taking over for Larry King, Mr. Morgan has seen the ratings for Piers Morgan Live hit some new lows, drawing a fraction of viewers compared with competitors at Fox News and MSNBC.

"It’s been an unhappy collision between a British television personality who refuses to assimilate — the only football he cares about is round and his lectures on guns were rife with contempt — and a CNN audience that is intrinsically provincial... deeply interested in America."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/24/bu...time-show.html
Not soon enough....hopefully the planes will up with Europeans who want to tell us how to live.

1812 is long passed.
How about celebrity boxing? Piers Morgan versus Trace Adkins?
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2014, 01:09 PM
That is what CNN gets for hiring a Donald Trump celebrity apprentice judge.
Dumping Piers Morgan won't solve CNN's problems:

In the 25-54 demo, here is how catastrophic specific CNN programing is:

New Day 77k
Wolf Blitzer 52k
Crossfire 25k-
Wolf Blitzer 49k
Erin Burnett 58k
Anderson Cooper 83k

For context: Fox News beat CNN with three and four times as many demo viewers. The gap is even wider with total viewers. MSNBC was much closer to Fox News than third place CNN.

Viewers are sick of the liberal depravity that defines CNN and MSNBC. More Democrats watch FOX than CNN. That tells you how bad the bias is.

Bill Maher calls Sara Palin a cunt and gets invited to guest host CNN primetime; Ted Nugent calls Obama something equally perverse and Nugent gets booted from Fox !

BTW, Nuget apologized....Maher didn't.
Dumping Piers Morgan won't solve CNN's problems:

In the 25-54 demo, here is how catastrophic specific CNN programing is:

New Day 77k
Wolf Blitzer 52k
Crossfire 25k-
Wolf Blitzer 49k
Erin Burnett 58k
Anderson Cooper 83k

For context: Fox News beat CNN with three and four times as many demo viewers. The gap is even wider with total viewers. MSNBC was much closer to Fox News than third place CNN.

Viewers are sick of the liberal depravity that defines CNN and MSNBC. More Democrats watch FOX than CNN. That tells you how bad the bias is.

Bill Maher calls Sara Palin a cunt and gets invited to guest host CNN primetime; Ted Nugent calls Obama something equally perverse and Nugent gets booted from Fox !

BTW, Nuget apologized....Maher didn't. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
She is a cunt.

I didn't know he worked for Fox. I thought he was always a popular guest/commentator because of the trolling he does.
Dumping Piers Morgan won't solve CNN's problems: Originally Posted by Whirlaway
all they would have to do is hire a bunch of hot chicks ...it's the only reason people watch Fox News.

hot chicks equals high ratings.

problem solved.
So what are the people who watched the show going to do now?

Make up one 4-man bobsled team Originally Posted by Jackie S
Wait.. you mean 4 people watched him? I didn't realize his ratings were that high.
More like a bob & slob team.
----
She is a cunt.

I didn't know he worked for Fox. I thought he was always a popular guest/commentator because of the trolling he does. Originally Posted by hungryhippo
She is a cunt.
Define "cunt".